Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . . get none?

Hiei fro Yu Yu Hakusho, Daisuke from DNangel, and Ed from Full Metal Alchemist are all short and seem to have no shortage of fangirls. Yet in the real world, short guys, even if they are cute, are not even looked at twice. Is it because girls who like anime can't distinguish between anime and reality, or what?
Yes, it is the reason you said. It's so sad..... razz

O yes.. anyone who reads this PLEASE come and bump my quest thread!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8771280
And if at all possible, PLEASE make a donation of ANY kind. Even 1 gold would be GREATLY appreciated!
Maybe, the short guys aren't making themselves noticable. Sure Ed Elric, and Hiei, and Daisuke get a lot of fangirlage, but it's, because they're popular in anime. The short guys in the real world, might not pop out to people, because for one thing they're short. ^If any of this even makes sense at all..but, if not..I apologize for rambling on something that doesn't make sense.
It's just the social norm that guys should be taller and girls should be shorter. So naturally, most girls are attracted to taller men.
Short guys are adorable 4laugh my friend jono is short (17 and 5'3" wink and girls are crazy about him.
Oh. And I thought I was short. 14, almost 15, and 5'2-3. Anyways, all that matters is that you are good with the lil group you hang out in, and life is good. xD Height isn't too much, specially if you're the middle-ish of your mini group.
I love all guys short and tall, big and small... It doesn't matter to me really. Personality is mostly what I go for. You can be the smallest, or the biggest thing in the world and I'll still have love for you. Your heart just has to be big and worth more than gold.
You gotta be kiddin me! A student at my school, male is about 4'10'' and a fangirl favorite.

Shorties are adorable!

Or maybe thats just me. I love short guys because...well, I'm only 4'8''. crying
Aerine Lillet
You gotta be kiddin me! A student at my school, male is about 4'10'' and a fangirl favorite.

Shorties are adorable!

Or maybe thats just me. I love short guys because...well, I'm only 4'8''. crying

That's like this one dude at my school he is really short, and kinda cute! ^-^ Lots of girls like him.... but he has an attitude problem... rolleyes

aww don't feel bad.. I am short too... I hate being short.
aegis_anime
Maybe, the short guys aren't making themselves noticable. Sure Ed Elric, and Hiei, and Daisuke get a lot of fangirlage, but it's, because they're popular in anime. The short guys in the real world, might not pop out to people, because for one thing they're short. ^If any of this even makes sense at all..but, if not..I apologize for rambling on something that doesn't make sense.

i agree with u. plus, the anime guys are cuter heart

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
most real short guys are funny-looking, but in anime they look much cuter 3nodding
biki22
Yes, it is the reason you said. It's so sad..... razz

O yes.. anyone who reads this PLEASE come and bump my quest thread!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8771280
And if at all possible, PLEASE make a donation of ANY kind. Even 1 gold would be GREATLY appreciated!

Spammers suck. And some shorties are really cute ^^. Like that Ryan Pinkston (sp?).
Um, I don't that's very true, Seigyoku.
The vocalists of some of my favourite bands are all short...Like Kyo from Dir en Grey...I think he is very attractive and he is only 5'2"....
Actually, I really love short guys...Tall guys make me a wee bit nauseous and are usually really egotistical.

Dapper Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
who0op
aegis_anime

i agree with u. plus, the anime guys are cuter heart

i agree
im 5'6'' and i get a good ammount of attention, all be it i dont have a fan base, but i have a large group of friends, lots of aquaintences, and so on, but i draw alot of attention to myself, dress wildly, and always have fun, plus i kinda act like an anime character, yknow, over the top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff