Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 > >>

I wouldn't mind seeing Fruits Basket on there. I really like that show.

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Naruto, Slayers, Fushigi Yuugi, Hellsing, X, (pretty much anything Clamp), Demon Diary, Faeries Landing, and a long list of some other cool animes that I haven't seen on there.
kei-kun
none all adult swim dose is ******** UP
anime all anime brought here is ********
up that is way i love my dubed anime
from kazaa in jap
1. Please refrain from using the term "Jap," as well as any other derogetory racial slurs.
2. Adult Swim has done a lot of good stuff. FLCL, Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain all have excellent english dubs. I actually prefer the Bebop dub to the Japanese one. It lets me focus on the action rather than spending too much time reading the subtitles and missing the visual cues.
3. "All anime brought here is ********" means that any Japanese anime brought to the United States is ********. Including your Kazaa versions. Think before you type.
ciafah
i think that love hina would be good for A.S. has anyone ever seen vandread?

Now that I think about it, Love Hina could be shown on AS and not have too much taken out. The nudity isnt as detailed as, say, Ranma 1/2 so they wouldnt have to edit that. Vandread was stated to be on AS but maybe those were just teaser bumps on AS. They did that with the skipped episode of Outlaw Star.
I would love to see Naruto, Sayuki would be cool too. smile
Meh. Love Hina. -.- Or Chobits. >>
So anime with good dubbing, and hopefully it will replace inuyasha. That anime is horrible.
Good Luck with Hellsing. Its way too bloody, even for adult swim. They would do some major chopping, I think... and plus, look what cartoon network did to Dragon Ball Z, they Americanized it and now its crap.

Golden Star

Another creation from Rumiko Takahashi:
RANMA 1/2! lol domokun
Chobits and Fruits Basket would be nice also 3nodding
I was hoping for Vandread on Cartoon Network...but that got picked up by Encore! Action Channel. Either way, it's all good.
I wouldn't mind seeing fruits basket - its a pretty girly anime, but none-the-less, its still quite good.

Chobits is also nice, same with Fushigi Yuugi - but I can think of a few others that are worthier biggrin
i would like to see Hellsing but they would probably edit it
I think DiGi Charet should be on AdultSwim!!!
I'd like to see Ushio & Tora or Gravion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff