<3 </3

Do you know?

Yep 0.85294117647059 85.3% [ 609 ]
Nupe 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

Ya know, marriage wouldn't even be an issue if it weren't for all the legal whatsits the government put in it. neutral
In response to the Yaoi question: Animal, vegetable, or mineral? wink
NPC
Homosexuality isn't un-natural, This is. eek
oh god that's hilarious xd
sweet_oblivion
Yaoi is good! xd

Agree!
Man on man moomooness xd
Shidobu Cloud
Yaoi is the scourge of anime and should not be allowed to exist! Yaoi and Yuri (girl on girl) piss me off and are completely unnatural! It's like the whole gay marriage thing going on in america right now. "Gay Marriage" is not marriage at all, but just a stupid excuse for a union in which fags and dikes use to make the relationship mean something. If they want to join in union then don't call it marriage, call it partnership or something other than marriage. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman, and they don't call each other their husbands or their wives, they call them thier "partner" or their "life mate." This is not marriage!

i agree with the whole marriage thing but thoose are some down right painful words, who would tell you to write something like that?

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
NPC

Yes, it is un-natural. Sex is for reproduction only and ovbviously only women can have babies when a man....... well you get the point. Don't give me that bull s**t that "it feels good so let the gay men do it." The only reason that sex feels good is to promote reproduction. If it didn't feel good then we, nor any other animal would do it very often and populations would plumet. BTW that site is just plain wrong.
Shidobu Cloud
Yaoi is the scourge of anime and should not be allowed to exist! Yaoi and Yuri (girl on girl) piss me off and are completely unnatural! It's like the whole gay marriage thing going on in america right now. "Gay Marriage" is not marriage at all, but just a stupid excuse for a union in which fags and dikes use to make the relationship mean something. If they want to join in union then don't call it marriage, call it partnership or something other than marriage. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman, and they don't call eachother their husbands or their wives, they call them thier "partner" or their "life mate." This is not marriage!

The sex of your partner doesn't really matter if you really love someone. If you truly can't comprehend that, then you are most probably one of those sad failures who would never ever get to understand the true meaning of LOVE! And also, you can't blame people for the way they are born. You can't depise them for their flaws. Look at yourself! Do you think yourself as perfect. In my eyes, you are being the fuc*ing a*****e of this century and the next century to come! You really pissed me off and for your information, this was like the first time in 4 years since i openly cussed someone. So you know how angry I am. You go to HELL!!

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Natoku
Shidobu Cloud
Yaoi is the scourge of anime and should not be allowed to exist! Yaoi and Yuri (girl on girl) piss me off and are completely unnatural! It's like the whole gay marriage thing going on in america right now. "Gay Marriage" is not marriage at all, but just a stupid excuse for a union in which fags and dikes use to make the relationship mean something. If they want to join in union then don't call it marriage, call it partnership or something other than marriage. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman, and they don't call eachother their husbands or their wives, they call them thier "partner" or their "life mate." This is not marriage!

The sex of your partner doesn't really matter if you really love someone. If you truly can't comprehend that, then you are most probably one of those sad failures who would never ever get to understand the true meaning of LOVE! And also, you can't blame people for the way they are born. You can't depise them for their flaws. Look at yourself! Do you think yourself as perfect. In my eyes, you are being the fuc*ing a*****e of this century and the next century to come! You really pissed me off and for your information, this was like the first time in 4 years since i openly cussed someone. So you know how angry I am. You go to HELL!!

Listen, I know that I am an a*****e, but a person's sexuality is not inborn, it is chosen subconsciously during some point in that person's life. I studied this in my psychology class and my brilliant teacher tought me so. Next, I never said that me s**t doesn't stink because I know that I am not perfect, so don't go assuming such pathetic nonsense! If you read my newer post then you would know that I hate homosexuality because it is unnatural and you will find out why that is in the last post. Oh, and if you ever decide to cuss someone out, make sure that you mean it because no one who is truly pissed off would sensor themself. So ******** YOU fellow a*****e, and if I am going to Hell, then I will drag you and all other fags with me!
*sigh* most of us know what it is..some of the people don't wanna know though. sweatdrop

Sparkly Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shidobu Cloud
NPC

Yes, it is un-natural. Sex is for reproduction only and ovbviously only women can have babies when a man....... well you get the point. Don't give me that bull s**t that "it feels good so let the gay men do it." The only reason that sex feels good is to promote reproduction. If it didn't feel good then we, nor any other animal would do it very often and populations would plumet. BTW that site is just plain wrong.

Actually to be accurate there are only two species of mammals on the planet that procreate for purely pleasure reasons. Humans and Dolphins. So any other animals do it from instinct not because "it feels good"

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
A. Drake
Shidobu Cloud
NPC

Actually to be accurate there are only two species of mammals on the planet that procreate for purely pleasure reasons. Humans and Dolphins. So any other animals do it from instinct not because "it feels good"

Very true, thank you for reiterating that for me.
Nicholaus
It's when Lucifer whispers in a japanese guy's ear and he listens.

... lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces