This poll closed on April 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Yaoi is the scourge of anime and should not be allowed to exist! Yaoi and Yuri (girl on girl) piss me off and are completely unnatural! It's like the whole gay marriage thing going on in america right now. "Gay Marriage" is not marriage at all, but just a stupid excuse for a union in which fags and dikes use to make the relationship mean something. If they want to join in union then don't call it marriage, call it partnership or something other than marriage. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman, and they don't call eachother their husbands or their wives, they call them thier "partner" or their "life mate." This is not marriage!
Yaoi is.. fun!
if you ever interested in reading yaoi manga, read Love Mode by sakura-crisis.net. Well, not by her, but she scanlated it. It's good yaoi manga, but if you're not into Yaoi stuff, better not. It's really heavy lime yaoi...
Shidobu Cloud
Yaoi is the scourge of anime and should not be allowed to exist! Yaoi and Yuri (girl on girl) piss me off and are completely unnatural! It's like the whole gay marriage thing going on in america right now. "Gay Marriage" is not marriage at all, but just a stupid excuse for a union in which fags and dikes use to make the relationship mean something. If they want to join in union then don't call it marriage, call it partnership or something other than marriage. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman, and they don't call eachother their husbands or their wives, they call them thier "partner" or their "life mate." This is not marriage!

Oh my god, i totally agree!

..Not. Kill the Hatred.
Yaoi is boy on boy action here!
Myukoi
Shidobu Cloud

..Not. Kill the Hatred.

yes, human got different believes. btw, although there are gay/lesbian reads yaoi/yuri manga. Most manga are dedicated for the opposite readers. Like yaoi are for girls, yuri are for boys.

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Myukoi
Shidobu Cloud

..Not. Kill the Hatred.

Dear tap-dancing c**k-sucking sun of a b***h,

Why don't you go back to France with the rest of the fairy-assed pussies and ******** yourself with a whine bottle and make sure that the cork comes out!
hmm well im going to have to agree and disagree with shinobu cloud sure the guy on guy is just sick but the girl on girl is alright cause i love lesbians heart

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Ishihara
hmm well im going to have to agree and disagree with shinobu cloud sure the guy on guy is just sick but the girl on girl is alright cause i love lesbians heart

I'm sorry, but I would rather put some beef in a taco, not just have two tacos go at it!
well its all a matter of taste but in a way your right a taco does taste better with beef, but 2 tacos are always better then one

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Ishihara
well its all a matter of taste but in a way your right a taco does taste better with beef, but 2 tacos are always better then one

Yes, two tacos is much better, as long as I can put some beef in them! But I would never put my beef between two buns.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
What mean word stare I happen to like Yaoi and Yuri
It's something that's very, very good! ^.^
Shidobu Cloud
Ishihara

Yes, two tacos is much better, as long as I can put some beef in them! But I would never put my beef between two buns.
oh lord....
Homosexuality isn't un-natural, This is. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas