Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What you think about Bad Animes?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

ehhh....I like the sig...you have....yes you have....have...yes...you...
yhfevgo;ehgvipel jopdfjd fjeov egfesafj afkpaj fklwjfdeakf aw

No that was not supposed to mean anything...thank you for flying and please watch your head as you exit the aircraft...Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Is there really a need for swearing??? I don't like any of the DragonBalls and 99% of all of the Gundum series suck.
I HATE PokeMon. That show gives a bad name to anime. It is the gayest show on the face of thge Earth. I mean it's about an annoying 11 year old dork who has a pet mouse that electicutes people. And he goes around wherever he is and collects badges from other freaks with fighting things. How stupid!
I think Ping Pong club is pretty shitty. It's just... very disgusting.
I can't stand it though, when people have shitty reasons for saying an anime sucks.
Just because you don't like [insert genre here], doesn't mean that all anime of that genre are bad. You just don't like them.
Hamtaro is too cute? Since when is cute bad? It's a freaking kids show anyways, you're not supposed to like it, that doesn't mean it's bad.
Old anime. Doesn't it just suck that 50 year old anime didn't have access to the clean animation of today? They couldn't go in to the future to get better techniques so that anime sucks?
I think not... stare
gundam wing is very good and dbz to
^^ I think all the anime at least needs a chance.

ex. when a anime show advertised on TV and you say to your self:

"I'll NEVER watch that show, looked REALLY supid!",

NOTE: That may be the case in some shows.^^

Hears a aother Ex.:

sweatdrop pokemon WAS the most watched/popular thing back in the day.

And now.... it's "lame"/bad ....silly? Whatever! Ya want to call it. sweatdrop

Anyway, just give those "bad" shows a chance. ^^

^_^ You might like them.

(no I'm NOT saying I like pokemon. I'm giving you an example.)

NOTE: That may not be the case in some shows.^^

I dont know.... sweatdrop Just dont judge. ^^

*thank U*
ViciousBearman
AGC777
Hey, There are many animes taht are great, but I am here to discuss the bad ones. This is just a place where you can sit at your computer and type away about the bad anime that you have seen...Have Fun!!!

yeah there are some bad animes...like THUNDER PRINCE! *(shakes head in disgust*

And... Astro Boy... bluh
I don't think Astroboy is that bad, but I'm talking about the new version of the anime. Everything about the new version is beautiful and sleek, baby! DBZ isn't so bad, it just gets boring after a while, and most of the Gundam series are just fine, they just need more humor in the anime. Pokemon was actually enjoyable to watch in the first few seasons, but it just kept repeating all its plots and the problems Ash and the others face. Its frickin annoying! stressed

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out