Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What you think about Bad Animes?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

AGC777
Welll, lets discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! C'mon a kid that can go through puberty at will....What a rip-offf!!!

My favorite episodes of Yugioh are the ones that are only flashbacks! That way if I happen to miss every episode, I'll know whats going on!
Inuyasha is semi-bad because of Miroku and hes grabby feely emotions...
AGC777
Welll, lets discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! C'mon a kid that can go through puberty at will....What a rip-offf!!!

Yugioh wasn't that bad. The voices were done rather nicely, and the game is just uber! 3nodding
Well, basically the show will never change. Yugi will always be almost dead and then he will forget that his friends are at his side and tehn he will be like I cant go on. Then, Yami will go YUGI! and then Yugi will be liek YAMI!!!!!!! and then they will miraculously pick up the win....
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU
Inu Yasha, Astroboy, and Knights of the Zodiac. Ugh, they make me want to VOMIT! xp xp xp

yeah no make fun of yasha! SESSHOMARU IS HOT I"M GONNA MARRY HIM AND MAKE HIM MY SEX SLAVE!

Satan in hell, Inu Yasha was bad even before it started airing in N. America. stare

FOOK YOU f*****t INYUSHA"S HOT AND YOU MAD JEALOUS!

o.O Oh yes, "MAD JEALOUS" xd
Nekid BLEU
AGC777

Yugioh wasn't that bad. The voices were done rather nicely, and the game is just uber! 3nodding

noob yugioh sucks DUEL MASTER IS TEH SHIZZI!
well, its possible 3nodding domokun domokun
I didn't like Knights of the Zodiac and Silent Mobius. Knights of the Zodiac didn't have a great plot to it and its portagonist seemed unrealistic. In Silent Mobius, the characters seemed flat and it just didn't spark my interest.
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU
AGC777

I am not a n00b, silly Inu Yasha fan. xd
Teh Shizzi!!!!!!!! Wow!!! Well, Duel Masters is good because of the humor that they put in it and that the main character doesn't always win...but the monsters are low-grade and could be better....except for Death Lyger....That's my baby!!!!!!!!!!
Nekid BLEU
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU
AGC777

I am not a n00b, silly Inu Yasha fan. xd

you'z is so the noob I could stick a thermometer up your butt and it'd say noob instead of a temperature that's how nooby you are!

Ice-Cold Girl

Ha! Fangirl/boy attack! Anyways, I wanna know what's up with Knights of Ramune (originally titled VS Knight Lamune & 40 FRESH) The earlier series was for kids and it was pretty cool, but then the main guy Akahori Satoru left the staff, and the last series went down the drain without him stressed

Jeeze, what a horrible way to end it, all border-line hentai-ish with all the cool characters gone, and a stupid mish-mashed story that makes no sense with the old ones. It sucks because since the first two series (NG and FIRE) were never released in the US, people think that it's ALL bad. I'll take NG Knight Lamune & 40 anyday over the garbage that Knights of Ramune is...

Anyhow, that's my rant sweatdrop
Next one....lets talk about the Benjamins...nah Im Kidding...Gundam Seed. ANy problems? I think its hotness, but they need to change the way they do things. I.e. Young plots who go to battle unwilling who miraculously are the ultimate operator of the Gundam...
AGC777
Next one....lets talk about the Benjamins...nah Im Kidding...Gundam Seed. ANy problems? I think its hotness, but they need to change the way they do things. I.e. Young plots who go to battle unwilling who miraculously are the ultimate operator of the Gundam...

I liked Gundam Seed. It got licensed... what, 2 episodes away from completion? domokun I wasn't happy about that.
Seed's okay...I can't always live with it though...I need something that's instantly action packed like Mobile Fighter G GUNDAM!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff