Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Would have to say Code Geass R2, Gundam Seed Desitny, & Mayo Chiki!. All made me feel impowered of beilveing in oneself. And having faith. xD

Rainbow Unicorn

Sailor Moon because watching all 200 episodes more or less constantly took some time.

sadface though with elfen lied, shoujo kakumei utena and please save my earth. they were sad ;_;

Drawdle's Husbando

Ciri z Cintry
Rukasu
Ciri z Cintry
Mushishi, Haibane Renmei

Neither of these series had particularly strong endings. Haibane was really corny (granted, my opinion) and Mushi-shi didn't have a legitimate conclusion. I'm curious how these last episodes marked you?

Those anime are for people who can hear sound of falling snowflakes and enjoy it. You must make your own reflections, if you want to understand them. Nobody will use your brain for you. That's all I can advise you.

I get it with Haibane, I'll drop it. But I wasn't just being stubborn about Mushi-shi, they genuinely did not conclude the story. It continues in the manga series. The anime finale was a regular episodic story not unlike all the others.
Code Geass
Kimi Ni Todoke
Kobato
CLANNAD
AIR TV
Kanon
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
G Gundam
Gundam Seed Destiny
Rave Master

Blessed Sex Symbol

For me basically all my animes because I get distracted really easily so I'm really surprised that I've dropped only one anime sweatdrop
nana, mawaru penguindrum, and summer wars.

Liberal Gaian

Durarara and Baccano. Though two were simply amazing.
Rurouni Kenshin

and YYH's ending... I liked the anime ending. not so much the original.

I haven't really finished that many tbh neutral

Dapper Poster

Mawaru Penguindrum.
code geass r2 ending, I was seriously crying. I let myself believe that lelouch was still alive. And one of the first anime I watched, elfen lied which also made me cry. And for a whole other reason GANTZ, I was just thinking what the ....(insert here xD) just happened.

Fatcat

monster. spent the next few days trying to make sense of everything that i had just seen. it was amazing.

... & that's the only anime i can think of with a stellar ending.

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Angel Beats!! ;-;
Cowboy Bebop
Mushishi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho

I chose these because they also left me wanting more. And I think that the sort of feeling that a great anime series SHOULD give you.

3,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Blue Exorcist

it's the s**t.
Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood), FLCL, Toradora, and Neon Genesis Evangelion to name a few.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff