<3 </3

Who is your favorite character?

Yuki 0.09 9.0% [ 9 ]
Zero 0.46 46.0% [ 46 ]
Kaname 0.27 27.0% [ 27 ]
Other 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4

OMG!!! i fell madly in love with the series when i first found out about it and watched the first episode >w< i originally got interested in checking it out because of the vampire factor and then when i actually got into the series, i was drawn in by the sexy night class members =w= and the story line :3
VampiressEiri
OMG!!! i fell madly in love with the series when i first found out about it and watched the first episode >w< i originally got interested in checking it out because of the vampire factor and then when i actually got into the series, i was drawn in by the sexy night class members =w= and the story line :3

Oh my god I know right! I was completely drawn in by the night class lol. But most of all, the storyline was orgasmic xD
I absolutely LOVED it!

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zero is awesome. I hate how he and Yuki don't get along, though.

Gawker

I don't like it that much. I only watched it for Zero, Shiki, and Aidou.
heart Vampire Knight... heart There is so much that I can say about this series. I think I have watched the anime at least 10 times if not more, the manga I have read through once and I'm working on finishing through it for the second time. My favorite female character is Shizuka. I wish they had kept her in the series a little longer. Hands down my favorite male character is Kaname. I think they could have done better with Yuki's character maybe making her a bit more like Rima. rofl

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my fav is zero, Kaname, and ichiru heart i cried when ichiru died crying
OMG! I love Vampire Knight. My fav characters are Zero and Kaname. (but Zero is SO MUCH HOTTER) smile smile I liked the chairman in Vampire Knight Guilty. smile With his hair down and glasses off, he looked hot! smile Least fav has to be Yuuki.
I like the anime love the manga.

Shiki and Rima

<33333

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
I got sucked into it by a dear friend... damn her...

Overall I really like the series. smile

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love this anime! whee heart
I like shikiXrima pair...
they both suit each other smile )
love also the way when hanabusa
became gentle to yuuki... rofl

Quick Reply

Submit