<3 </3

Who is your favorite character?

Yuki 0.09 9.0% [ 9 ]
Zero 0.46 46.0% [ 46 ]
Kaname 0.27 27.0% [ 27 ]
Other 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

i like the manga better then the anime but its an awesome series!! im a definite yukixzero fan XD

Undead Senshi

28,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
i love the manga and the show : ) its purely amazing,theres so many twists to it! your never too sure whats going to happen..but thats why i like it heart the anime seemed to lack a little.. sad dont shoot me ) i like the manga much more : P...im 100% for yuuki and zero heart

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i like the series and the manga. i have at lease two fave characters as number in tie was zero and akatsuki. i like almost all the couples in the series but akaxruka. i don't know why, but i just don't like ruka at all. that's how i am i guess.... neutral
and since yuki and kaname are siblings *spoiler* there's incest in this anime and manga, just like furuba xd xd
Th3 NyteMair
Hated it. ALL of it. I always kept telling myself that it would be better, but it never did. Yuuki went on my list of characters who annoy the sh1t out of me.

yuuki annoyed the s**t out of me too..
reminds me of bella swan too much :/

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i like ruka lol with all that mind control thing its easy to get what you want lol
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Miruza_Sohma
I'm not sure why some people 'hate' the series so much, it's a hell of a lot better than Twilight in terms of sticking with 'proper' vampires. I think perhaps it could all be a bit better developed, but then I guess it's meant to a be a shoujo featuring vampires rather than a vampire story that happens to be shoujo.
Even so, I really enjoy it. I have to say the dub was a bit rubbish, but the art style is likeable. I havn't read enough of the manga to really know it inside out so perhaps there is a bit more to it. As it stands I find Yuki's character quite dull. I liked how she wasn't like other girls like, "Oooh pretty boys. Me want." but she still comes across as not having much of a personality.

I totally agree. Twilight and all of that nonsense is total rubbish compared to Vampire Knight. Although I have to disagree with you about Yuki. I really like her, but then again that's just my opinion, who am I to say whose opinions are right and wrong about the series ^^
Also I love your signature, you're very talented! :3

Yeah, I just don't think I've seen enough of 'her' to like her, I'm hoping to read more of the manga anyway. And thanks for your compliment smile

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i am curently stuck between Kaname, and Zero. though, i just started to read it! ^^

Supportive Shopper

8,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
I personally dislike the twist given to Yuki in season 2. Kaname may look like a douche in some parts, but he was doing what was best for everyone. Zero is just as a dramatical emo as his brother. But Zero kicked butt.
Voted for Kaname for the justice.

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
ZERO! whee
He's way sexier than Kaname 4laugh
BABYM0G
ZERO! whee
He's way sexier than Kaname 4laugh
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image Dang Straight!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feline Cat

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
zero! heart zero! heart zero! heart zero! heart
bea alyssa
zero! heart zero! heart zero! heart zero! heart
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image Yay Go Zero! -fangirl scream-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
I'm going to oddball here but my fave is Aido. he was such a jerk in the beginning of the anime or magna..but as the magna move alot you see such a sweeter side to him...... heart heart
I absolutely adored the series. The ending was a little big 'ehh' for me, But I don't think there would be any way to please me xD
Great series and wonderful uniform design =]
It was a good anime...though after a while it got booring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas