Welcome to Gaia! ::

Comrade Clara
I_am_Tsuki
Comrade Clara
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

For me, Futurama is one of the better shows on that air block neutral
Futurama is just a stupid american cartoon...

Racism makes your friendly neighborhood Comrade Clara cry. crying
I am an american and i find that america sux!

Why does America suck so much? And why are American's incapable of making a good cartoon? And why must everybody be hatin'?
Because there is a Republian in office, duh!

Hahaha, nice...
Ishtar Fay
Tsukasa Elric
I_am_Tsuki
You know the simple solution then. surprised

Move to Iraq?

No, there are Americans in Iraq.

Move to North Korea. You'll absolutely love it there. Plus, it's in Asia. cool
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
Cool, I wish they would take off Inuyasha, and keep it to the weekdays. It would be alot eaiser to see the other shows without it.

@CGrascal-Lovely sig, not a big fan of Yuri, but I agree all the same.

@I_am_Tsuki-Fangirl stare
Ello!!!!!!!!!!! Tsuki est non fangirl, Just anime obsessor twisted

That's even worse.

InuYasha is just a stupid Japanese cartoon.

People like you piss me off. You probably think that Japan is filled with billowy white clouds, and all the people watch the same show and the same time and then call their friends talking about how Miroku touched Sango.
And then when you get off the plane or boat, seeing all the citizens holding up huge signs that say "WE LOVE YOU I_am_Tsuki! COME BE A MANGAKA HERE AND SHOWER US WITH YOUR HOLY GLORY!"
Do u really think im that stupid?????? honestly u guys r running out of good insults!
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
Cool, I wish they would take off Inuyasha, and keep it to the weekdays. It would be alot eaiser to see the other shows without it.

That's even worse.

People like you piss me off. You probably think that Japan is filled with billowy white clouds, and all the people watch the same show and the same time and then call their friends talking about how Miroku touched Sango.
And then when you get off the plane or boat, seeing all the citizens holding up huge signs that say "WE LOVE YOU I_am_Tsuki! COME BE A MANGAKA HERE AND SHOWER US WITH YOUR HOLY GLORY!"
Do u really think im that stupid??????

Yes.
SaiyanMonkey
Futurama is a wart on the a** of Family Guy.

That makes Family Guy a butt. surprised
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko

That's even worse.

Do u really think im that stupid?????? honestly u guys r running out of good insults!
We dont think you are that stupid, no way. We just think you need a life, and need to stop arguing.
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

Yes.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im am not stupid!! just bored!

Professional Witch

I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko

That's even worse.

And you never had any to begin with.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Ishtar Fay
Tsukasa Elric
I_am_Tsuki
You know the simple solution then. surprised

Move to Iraq?
That's one possible solution I was thinking of.

Also one of the less painful ones.
Comrade Clara
SaiyanMonkey

:p

@Tsukasa Elric Going to share the rest? surprised
This is horrible. People are "dissing" their own country, we suck, but at least we can be proud of it.

-To get a job, you need reliable transportation *aka CAR*, to get a car, you need a reliable income to pay it off *aka JOB*

That's what's wrong with america.
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

We dont think you are that stupid, no way. We just think you need a life, and need to stop arguing.
I like argueing!!!!!!!!!!!!
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

Yes.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im am not stupid!! just bored!
It is summer, right? GO outside, run, jump, play. Go swimming. Do something else if we bore you this much.
Comrade Clara
SaiyanMonkey

No, that makes family guy a semi-human creature with a but.
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

I like argueing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chatterbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas