Welcome to Gaia! ::

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
CGrascal
I also don't give a s**t if you don't like my sig.

Dude. . . your signature's hot.

xd
I hope the keep Inu-Yasha.
CGrascal
Due to the mediocore ratings for the "Action Block" Adult Swim, Cartoon Network is supposedly changing their lineup to this which would start this upcoming Saturday night..

Not surprising that they'd change the schedule, but at this rate, I'm thinking Adult Swim Saturday is on borrowed time. Anime apparently doesn't sell as much as people thought it does.
stupid cable!! i heard in arizona they have a channel 49 w/ cartoon network! that suxs!1 i want cartoon network !! adult swim!!! fh wqehgrevna[q3ie[hgiyhr!! sry... yea inuyasha.. i hate case closed it suxs
missycun
stupid cable!! i heard in arizona they have a channel 49 w/ cartoon network! that suxs!1 i want cartoon network !! adult swim!!! fh wqehgrevna[q3ie[hgiyhr!! sry... yea inuyasha.. i hate case closed it suxs

Then sell your labor power, make some capital, spend said capital on cable, and turn into a gluttonous lover of the ever-embracing aura that is cable television.

I thik I just made up a couple words.
Comrade Clara
missycun

Then sell your labor power, make some capital, spend said capital on cable, and turn into a gluttonous lover of the ever-embracing aura that is cable television.

I thik I just made up a couple words.

xd
i like inuyasha the best.

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
GO INUYASHA!!!!! NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!! INUYASHA SHOULD BE FIRST SO IF YOU LIKE INUYASHA YOU GET IT EARLY AND IF YOU DON'T THEN IT'S OVER FIRST SO YOU CAN ENJOY WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH NO INTERUPTIONS. I THINK THATS A GOOD COMPRIMISE(SP?).
Whatever. That sounds good.
stardragon12
GO INUYASHA!!!!! NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!! INUYASHA SHOULD BE FIRST SO IF YOU LIKE INUYASHA YOU GET IT EARLY AND IF YOU DON'T THEN IT'S OVER FIRST SO YOU CAN ENJOY WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH NO INTERUPTIONS. I THINK THATS A GOOD COMPRIMISE(SP?).

No, it's a shitty compromise. The ratings for the anime on Adult Swim have PLUMMETED since Futurama was axed from the Saturday lineup. As in, it isn't even doing a THIRD of what Sunday night gets.

Something has to be done to boost ratings all around, and that something is putting an popular American show back on to attract viewers.

It's that, or Champloo, PA, and Scryed being cancelled since they are hardly drawing flies.
i'm not sure...as long as they keep samurai champloo, i'm satisfied. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces