Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I was re-watching Sailor Moon, and I couldn't believe that I was watching that. It was so long ago that I always wanted to be like one of the sailors, though I don't remember which one it was. XD

Also, I went back to Hulu to find anymore old animes, and I saw that they added Monster Rancher to their list, and I was like: "OMFG! I haven't seen this anime since elementary school! Where has it been for so long?!" eek

Pokemon was good also, but I have been so busy these days that I haven't gotten the chance to watch the old episodes on TV with the cable that I have.

And there are so many old animes that I'm still watching; I even still have those old crushes on them! XD

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
jandersonjr
Mirai Maku

On a brighter note, the anime that Adult Swim does show is still the same anime they showed 6 years ago >.> Seriously, how many times do we have to watch the same episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha? I mean, Inuyasha even has an ending season that they aren't showing!

I miss Pilot Candidate for Goddess... /sigh

As for the anime that I've rewatched is Outlaw Star. That anime never gets old. Ever.

Actually, the anime series InuYasha has an ending season, but it's titled InuYasha: The Final Act instead of the original. You can watching the series' final episodes on the Hulu.com website and see how it finally ends. You'll be grateful how this popular anime has a happy ending...

I know, I said that...almost a year ago >.> Why do people keep dragging this topic out of the archives?
Old Stuff I'm Attempting To Re Watch:
- Monster Rancher
- Medabots
- B-Daman
- Digimon Seasons 1-4
- Sailor Moon
- Tenchi in Tokyo
- Outlaw Star.

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
A few of my childhood anime I've actually bought on DVD, I personally find that there's a kind of magic to the shows I watched as a kid, this doesn't just apply to anime though, I've even bought a few animated movies from my childhood on DVD too.

At the moment, I'm currently rewatching CardCaptor Sakura, or CardCaptors as it was known in the dub.
Anime in the 90's weren't dubbed very well, so I'm rewatching it subbed. I also rewatched Sailor Moon and Digimon last year.
The dub to Sailor Moon is well known for being terrible, but I found that for the first series of Digimon, it wasn't so bad.

I did attempt to rewatch a few other series too, I used to love Monster Rancher when I was little, but I found it to be boring when I went to watch the series again.

Some of my favourite anime that I watched when I was little are:
- Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo
- Sailor Moon
- CardCaptor Sakura
- Escaflowne
- Shinzo
- Digimon Adventure (Season 1)

I'm hoping to rewatch Outlaw Star and Shinzo soon biggrin

Demonic Sex Symbol

I had watched EscaFlowe (again) months ago, though I saw few scenes as a child.
I'm trying to watch from Card Captor Sakura to Sailor Mood, though I forgot about them sometimes.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
recently i spent some time watching digimon 02

an afternoon well-spent
A while ago I started to rewatch Sailor Moon because I used to love that show and I would still like to finish it one day!

9,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sailormoon. The sailor soldier was preety.
Hamtaro
Digimon Season 1 & 2
G Gundam
Rurouni Kenshin Yu Yu Hakusho
Winx Club
Mew Mew Power

Dapper Phantom

Last summer I rewatched all of Sailor Moon, but the uncut versions and then Sailor Stars which...sounded awful, but I actually enjoyed. The formula could get a bit grating, but I really enjoyed the interactions and development of the characters as the show went on.
rewatching inuyasha, aww yeaaaaaa.
I love watching all my Gundam Wing VHS tapes and actually understanding what is going on now rather than simply watching to see giant robots blow each other up...actually this applies to all mecha series of my childhood...but mostly Gundam!

Also rewatching Yuyu Hakusho and loving it with ever fiber of my being!
I love rewatching things from childhood. I find with anime and even a lot of Disney films though that the story to me now seems like an entirely different story, partly, because there's so much I didn't understand or catch at first but now do.

Devoted Miko

Back in middle school, I started looking for old episodes of Sailor Moon on Youtube. I was originally looking for the dub, since that was a major part of my childhood, but I found the subbed version instead. I loved it so much, I started watching other series like Cardcaptors and Magical DoReMi in their original versions. It was actually what got me hooked on anime again.

Aside from that, the one childhood anime I still prefer in dub form is Metabots. That was the "coolest show ever" when I was a kid. Its a really high-quality dub.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff