Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ive always kept an eye on my fav anime. pokemon kinda sucks now adays but i love watching the old ones, from the first to the first season ash was being smart about battling. I hav always watched digimon all of it, and i cant wait untill the new one gets translated. Yugioh was onely good the first season, so i stick with little cute Yugi and nice looking Yami over here. sailor moon, i never liked even back then, as i wasnt much of a girly girl. the only timed i played with barby, she was kicking dragon butt to save ken. not joking. and i will do it again if i had a choice. but yeah, its nice to watch stuff u havnt in a long time and you go, 'oh, NOW i get it.'
I sometimes watch Monster Rancher or the first seasons of Digimon and get lost in the wave of nostalgia.

8D

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm watching the third season Of sailor moon since they never showed it when I was a kid sad they only showed the first, second and fourth seasons of Sailor moon!

Lonely Star

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Sailor Moon brings back so many memories.
Oh, my fried biscuits!
I wanted her hair when I was little. lol
Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Never gets old for me.

Tipsy Sweetheart

Reading this makes me wanna go back and watch Code Lyoko. I'd watch it when it came on every day after school. man i loved that show..... <3 now im probably gonna go back and rewatch the anime again... biggrin Pluuuus my second anime was Naruto so uhm yeaaah. xD Too long to rewatch, waaaay to long.
i'm rewatching case closed & magical doremi

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I recently got Yu Yu Hakusho and Trigun. When I was a teenager, those were my favorites and I still love them.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
has anyone rewatched the whole Doraemon anime series? LOL
I just finished rewatching Sakura Cardcaptor.
I was so in love I actually re-watched it once more as soon as I finished.

I'm talking about the original SCC, not the American cardcaptors version.
Pure gold.

IRL Noob

I tried watching pokemon, but i only got up to like episode 100 and quit. each episode pretty much consisted of the same thing; jessie and james trying to steal pikachu & getting blasted off into space
i watched like half of hamtaro, and got bored. i really only wanted to see hamtaro and bijou get together.
I also watched digimon, but unlike hamtaro and pokemon, i didnt drop it. ive watched over 700 episodes of it, it's great.

All Bishounens's Princess

Sparkling Bunny

Yes. everyday. my childhood animes are still my favorite ones.

Man-Hungry Member

User Image

Hmmm.
Maybe some in the future.

It would be nice to re-watch
some of the Digimon seasons.

I plan to watch Dragon Ball Kai.
Does that count? Haha.

I watched the first couple episodes
of Sailor Moon with a friend recently
I couldn't stop laughing.

User Image

Dapper Ladykiller

usagixcindy
Sailor Moon brings back so many memories.
Oh, my fried biscuits!
I wanted her hair when I was little. lol

Yeah, I watched the abridged series not all that long ago. It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff