Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently watched Danganronpa (all of it) and now I am looking to talk about it.
I LOVED the show and really hope they make a sequel because what was that ending?
There's going to be spoilers in the discussion so leave now if you don't want that.

Here's a couple questions for you so we have something to start talking about.
Who is you favorite character?
Do you think Monokuma is actually alive or someone is controlling him again?
What do you think the world is like outside?

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
My favorite characters from DR1 were Naegi, Junko and Kirigiri.

and read SDR2 and your last two questions will be answered.

Sex Symbol

It's actually a game.

There's 3 games.
The 4th is coming out soon.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
We should be getting a sequel since the ending had Usami(the pink bunny) and she is in Super danganronpa.
I just finished it a few days ago and I loved it. My favorite characters were Sakura, Junko and Asahina.

Yeah Nis america is releasing the first danganronpa game for the ps vita in america and it will have a dub and I think they are releasing danganronpa another later on this year.

I really loved this series from beginning to end it was awesome.
you should read the let's play for dr seeing as i think the anime didn't do the series much justice. but if you're not up for that, that's cool too.

but aa, my favorite characte is fukawa. i've been compared to her far too many times but i really do adore her and feel for her and wow. but i also really love sayaka, ishimaru and mukuroooooooooo. <3
Kamukura Izuru
My favorite characters from DR1 were Naegi, Junko and Kirigiri.

and read SDR2 and your last two questions will be answered.

I love Kirigiri! She was brilliant. Personally though my favorite character had to be Togami and Celestia. Togami partially because I tend to like the anime characters with glasses especially if they are as interesting as Togami.
Kisa Ruru
you should read the let's play for dr seeing as i think the anime didn't do the series much justice. but if you're not up for that, that's cool too.

but aa, my favorite characte is fukawa. i've been compared to her far too many times but i really do adore her and feel for her and wow. but i also really love sayaka, ishimaru and mukuroooooooooo. <3

I don't want to read any of the Let's Plays not because I'm not interested, but because I'm waiting to play them for myself. I'm very excited for the English port for the PS Vita in February.

Also Fukawa is is adorable! Her split personality was probably actually one of my favorite parts of the show. It sure made things interesting and she had a lot more depth to her character than I expected.

Chatty Giver

4,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
you should definitely read super dangan ronpa 2
i think there might be another game as well??? i'm not sure

but from the first game i love kirigiri, naegi, and togami <3
*currently listening to the opening and ending while writing this razz *

I though it was a pretty good series though bummed out that since it's 13 episodes you don't get alot of back-story with the characters. Wonder what the second season's going to be like?

Also, I did think that once one of the them was killed/punished, they weren't actually dead and they were placed somewhere else as I figured it was part of the game, especially when Alter Ego had showed the remaining group the photos, but of course they were actually killed and I was just "aww, I liked [insert character] and was hoping to see them again"

Ooh fave character... Honestly I did like all of them though my main favourite has to be Naegi
Just I thought something was up with Chihiro, her voice sounded a little too boyish for a girl as cute as her (P.S, want her uniform)

Btw, was the pink blood intended or was it coloured differently so they can put it on tv?

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I really like this show, and found it hard to put down until it was finished. It's not perfect... A few of the twists and resolutions are way too predictable, and there was little if any character development... But it's hard to beat the way that plot was set up, and when they get a mystery right, they really do manage to pile on the shocks while keeping you guessing.

I'm not sure how well it would lend itself to a rewatch, though... The resolution was a good one, but knowing what's going to happen while watching a show that puts almost all of it's eggs into one "What's going to happen next?" basket sounds like a dull experience to me. Then again, seeing all of those post-trial punishment animations again would definitely make it worth it.

In a relationship with Cykuno

Stinky Skunk

I remember when dang an rump was just known because of the thread in SA rabble rabble rabble xd
But seriously, I have no idea how it became so viral.

Kawaii Doll

15,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I haven't finished the series yet but Im loving it.

Noob

I didn't like the Danganronpa anime, it was really ugly looking and the characters and their designs were really lame and chock full of cliches. The game isn't that great either.
the anime really skipped a lot from the game. its a super simplified version :/

but i do love the series. my fav character was sakura shes so cooooooool

but over all i liked sdr2 way better, the characters just seem so much more likeable and everyone is friends with eachother and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff