Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
rin kagamine1200
Have eny one watched the anime?
yeah, a lot of people have.

Wealthy Genius

3,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mugetsu Ookamiza
rin kagamine1200
Have eny one watched the anime?
yeah, a lot of people have.

i see that smile

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
and now the April Fool's crack video an crack page is gone and we have the same page as the one with the countdown timer only without the countdown timer... gonk

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
by the by... the 10th UraEku omake is out... who else has seen it? (no April Fool's prank here, it really is out... I think the AoEx fandom already got April Fool's trolled enough as it is anyway...)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
looks like we'll be getting scans of the next chapter soon. a pic of the cover of the latest Jump SQ has hit the net AND AoEx is featured on the cover.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw, the newest omake episode isn't out on either site I use. I'll have to wait to see it I guess.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Aw, the newest omake episode isn't out on either site I use. I'll have to wait to see it I guess.
so far I've only found a raw for it, and that I had to snag from a batch torrent of rips from the BD releases. I've not seen it on its own or subbed yet. but I am keeping an eye out for that and for the new chapter of the manga~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
so far I've only found a raw for it, and that I had to snag from a batch torrent of rips from the BD releases. I've not seen it on its own or subbed yet. but I am keeping an eye out for that and for the new chapter of the manga~

Oh, I see.
And I was looking forward to that to pass the time while I wait in frustration for my DMMd pack to finish downloading. Which, I might add, messed up for the second time and now I'm attempting a third download.

/angry

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Oh, I see.
And I was looking forward to that to pass the time while I wait in frustration for my DMMd pack to finish downloading. Which, I might add, messed up for the second time and now I'm attempting a third download.

/angry
at least it'll hopefully get subbed soon. and then soon we should have chapter 34 scans up as well, which I am ready for~

right now I'm a bit bummed, tho. that second Half Age figure set I preordered months ago... the release date was three days ago and according to the website it's listed as "on order from manufacturer" still and my preordered copy of the 7th manga (which has been listed as "reserved for your order" for over a week) is being held up so they can ship it out with the figures. dude, if you preorder stuff you should get it on time since you've given them plenty advanced notice scream

(on the good side my preorder of the random collectables set came already and it's a full set of the 5 items AND the little bag based on the sword bag Rin carries the Kurikara in works well for holding the rest of the items, but I want those figures and volume 7, damnit!)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
CHAPTER 34 RAWS ARE OUT!~

dear gods, I wish I could read moon runes right now... there's a scene in it that left me all "kyuu~kyuu~kyuu~CUTE~~~" and totally appealed to the RinShiemi shipper in me. there's some interesting looking interaction between Shura and Mephisto, too...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I was reading some reactions from someone who could read the chapter 34 raws... one of their comments was
Quote:
TAKARA FORESHADOWING FINALLY. GODAMMIT.

SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS ASAP PLZ!!!!!!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
scanlations are out, and apparently there's going to be a special extra story for the series in SQ 19, Jump SQ's quarterly spinoff magazine.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BON. JUST BON. AND BON AND RIN AT THE TOWER. OH MY GEHENNA. emotion_kirakira
And Shura can BTFO of my Aniue. I did NOT approve of that at all. AT. ALL! emotion_donotwant I'm going to take it as her just being drunk and nothing else because I don't want to accept that pairing. I won't accept it. Ever!

/rages

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
so... in this chapter we have a lit of little thing happening...

including a really cute scene between Rin and Shiemi that end with her friendzoning him (altho I think that's only because she's so naive it's probably never occurred to her she cold feel more than friendship for Rin),,,

this chapter also supplied the MephistoShura shippers with some material (altho as someone who kind of ships ShuraYukio looking at that scene as a whole along with what Shura says to Yukio afterwords it could be a scene for those who support that shipping too)...

and at the end we have the group being all Nakama on a group trip thru Kyoto, with everyone playfully making fun of the fact Rin's the son of Satan in such a way it's just... AWWWWWWWWW~

I swear this is one of the best wrap up/cooldown chapters for a manga arc I've read in a while.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
BON. JUST BON. AND BON AND RIN AT THE TOWER. OH MY GEHENNA. emotion_kirakira
And Shura can BTFO of my Aniue. I did NOT approve of that at all. AT. ALL! emotion_donotwant I'm going to take it as her just being drunk and nothing else because I don't want to accept that pairing. I won't accept it. Ever!

/rages
I didn't even really see that scene with Shura and Mephisto as shipping fodder personally. it seemed to me more she was mostly going Mamma Bear in regards to Rin (and maybe Yukio as well, as afterwords it seems part of it was so she could assure Yukio about where things stand in regards to Rin, but that could be read as shipping fodder for her and Yukio if you have any leanings towards that). considering I already have a headcanon that could very well wind up being canon that Shura makes use of what I've called "obfuscating sluttiness" it really didn't seem like shipping fodder to me at all, just her using her wiles and going into Mamma Bear mode and letting Mephisto know she was on to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff