Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I'm still waiting to see what the alternate versions of the new Half Age figures look like before ordering any. that way I know I'll get the versions I like the most and won't be going "why didn't just wait and get the other version?"
✧ ✧ ✧+++++The one I ordered of Mephisto is him in his regular outfit, but without his hat. I don't really care about the other figurines from the set. And I won't care about any more until they release an Amaimon one, lol.
I want one of each, in whichever version I like best. if I had a job I'd probably going for a whole set of normal versions and the alternate versions as well, but since I still have to budget I'm just going for the ones I want the most (until I can afford the rest, anyway, but then I do go into total collector mode when it comes to series I really adore).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A-aniue figurines? emotion_kirakira

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon

yup~ I so want to see what his alternate version looks like~ I want to see them all~ I want to own them all~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

yup~ I so want to see what his alternate version looks like~ I want to see them all~ I want to own them all~

I'd be content to own just the ones of Aniue and Rin.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

I'd be content to own just the ones of Aniue and Rin.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to make sure I get Mephisto and Shura since they weren't in the first set... but I know I'm going to need that new Rin. seriously, Rin cooking... total DO WANT there. the Yukio one is kind of amusing too, since it's actually CASUAL style Yukio... but that one is probably going to stay at the bottom of the priority list for this set unless there's something about the alternate version I really like.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
oh, I forgot to mention... my middle niece, the one who wants to crossplay Rin, wants to drag Christmas cupcakes along to the con we're doing the group cosplay to so she can offer "birthday cupcakes" to anyone we feel like for whatever reason we feel like.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
oh, I forgot to mention... my middle niece, the one who wants to crossplay Rin, wants to drag Christmas cupcakes along to the con we're doing the group cosplay to so she can offer "birthday cupcakes" to anyone we feel like for whatever reason we feel like.
+++++ 𝒱 ⅇ 𝑥 _ 𝒮 𝒶 𝓎 𝓈 : +++++

✧ ✧ ✧+++++That sounds awesome. xD

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dude, there's some AoEx cosplay love on Fandom Base at the Cheezeburger Network right now~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
dude, there's some AoEx cosplay love on Fandom Base at the Cheezeburger Network right now~

Not bad. o: What's cheezeburger network?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I Can Has Cheezeburger, I Has a Hotdog, FailBlog, Fandom Base, The Daily What, and all that are collectively the Cheezeburger Network.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

I Can Has Cheezeburger, I Has a Hotdog, FailBlog, Fandom Base, The Daily What, and all that are collectively the Cheezeburger Network.

You're speaking gibberish to me. User Image Off to google I go!

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

I love Cheezburger Network. Though, I've only actually been to icanhascheezburger and a few other links from that site. Does M thru F count as part of their network? If so, I visit that one a lot.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada

I love Cheezburger Network. Though, I've only actually been to icanhascheezburger and a few other links from that site. Does M thru F count as part of their network? If so, I visit that one a lot.

yeah, that's one of the FailBlog subsites. lately I've been checking out The Daily What Geek regularly, sometimes multiple times a day.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada

yeah, that's one of the FailBlog subsites. lately I've been checking out The Daily What Geek regularly, sometimes multiple times a day.

Awesome. <3 I love the M thru F one, I could actually see myself doing a few of those pranks.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
... I just found what appears to be some AmaimonNight fanworks for the series... that was something I wasn't expecting... I am not sure how to react to that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff