NO! I'm a land lubber, I suck! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

User Image
Parallels

Plot synopsis: Surfing giant robots S2.

User Image
20 years later, Nirvash still has that swag

Plot summary: We have(Not eureka's!)Son, Ao. Hijack his respective mecha from the Japs army, so he can protect his home island and beat the s**t out of the BETAs Secrets, or G-monsters(monster of the week), whatever the new enemies are called. Oh, and self discovery, orphans tend to that sort of things while being involved in some sort of s**t storm.

Run away, Run away, Run aw- whoops, wrong anime.

Safe to say that this is a pretty good improvement of the original E7. Sure we have lost the glorious Itano circus, the cool ships, surfboarding on ******** air, and giant mechas bleeding(,for now). But we got a much better protag, and a new glorious osts! Now I'll just have to wait for the character developments to roll.
Reseverved!
Datguardwithdaface
That scene. Picked the ******** up! emotion_dowant

Funny. This scene alone should have grabbed more attention

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
New Nirvash is so Necron.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
So his arm got ripped off. He takes his ripped off arm and then proceeds to kick the a** of the monster that tore it off until it explodes.....Swag.

Also new Nirvash is better then old....Well at least version 1 Nirvash. I'm waiting to see if this one turns into a triple changer, car-air surfing robot, flying plane.

Or if it just turns into some black or white techno-organic robot thingie like at the end of the first season.

Dapper Ladykiller

Eh, I haven't watched ep 2 yet. But it's already an upgrade because Renton got on my last nerve. Dat slobber crying. emotion_eyebrow
As BAD a** as that was, why didn't Nirvash bleed? I thought those things bled? Definitely thinking of doing a marathon of the original Eureka Seven. But I don't want to watch it alone and I don't think any of my friends would be interested. crying

Devoted Explorer

s**t i havent finished the original series yet s**t s**t s**t-

Demonic Hero

I read the first chapter of the manga, at least but...

Man I feel like I need to rewatch Eureka Seven before I start on this and keep up.
Because....I hardly remember Eureka Seven. My memory gets so vague sometimes. ;n;

Aged Codger

Liking this more than the first one.
Xilos_0

Or if it just turns into some black or white techno-organic robot thingie like at the end of the first season.

Might be at the end. But its lacking all the organic bits that made it the a hooded flying monk with seven bits.

Gigadrax
As BAD a** as that was, why didn't Nirvash bleed? I thought those things bled? Definitely thinking of doing a marathon of the original Eureka Seven. But I don't want to watch it alone and I don't think any of my friends would be interested. crying

They're not LFO's they're ******** like I know what the acronym for that right not. The thing is, LFO's are made of Scub corals. This parallel's IFO's mostly mechanical. I think its best if you actually know what your target's audience taste for things. You never know if they might dislike it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff