Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

bittersweet music
ocean psalms
robodongs

i agree. my boyfriend and i joked about how bad the budget was in the original anime so when we watched the rebuild movies, all we could say was, "holy crap, the budget!" the new animation was so amazing but the storyline for part three... i just really hope everything gets explained in the forth movie.

wait there's a 4th movie coming?

Yes.

Evangelion Final. Did you miss the preview at the end of 3?

Kawaii Shounen

ocean psalms
bittersweet music

yeah. all the movies were previewed after the credits--but since anno
is a complete troll, i don't trust the previews because the scenes aren't
in the next movie. but yeah, there's going to be a fourth and final one
for the rebuild series.

so in total 5 movies then.

I accidentally watched 2.2 to later found there were
3 parts of the movie (never watched the original series meh)
ive been lazy as ********
trying to get into at least 1 anime mecha.

I personally only seeing evangelion for the white hair kid
karl I think that's his name lmao.

Kawaii Shounen

So As I Pray
bittersweet music
ocean psalms
robodongs

i agree. my boyfriend and i joked about how bad the budget was in the original anime so when we watched the rebuild movies, all we could say was, "holy crap, the budget!" the new animation was so amazing but the storyline for part three... i just really hope everything gets explained in the forth movie.

Yes.

I have the movie in the computer folder,
its been ages still haven't watched it.

but does that mean karl/kaworu is going to be back then.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

bittersweet music
So As I Pray
bittersweet music
ocean psalms
robodongs

Yes.

I have the movie in the computer folder,
its been ages still haven't watched it.

but does that mean karl/kaworu is going to be back then.

Honestly it seems a bit doubtful that kaworu will be back, but you can never really be certain. At least I can't seem to be certain.

Blessed Gatekeeper

bittersweet music

yup. eoe, and rebuilds 1-4
ahh, you should watch the series--yeah, it's slower paced and
a bit more confusing but it's worth the watch.
and kaworu <3

Dapper Explorer

yeah I don't really like mecha's but THIS one exceeded my expectations (read the manga first)

love love love it so much. i prefer the manga but the anime is still gold

my favourite is probably asuka or misato

Aged Noob

4,050 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I thought it was a good series, though I'm still a little confused about the ending. O_O
Still haven't watched the movies yet. But need to.

Seasonal Strawberry

Totally an Eva fan. Even the name "Eva" is hot. redface

Alien Cosmonaut

I like Eva, but I also find it really overrated. I don't know.... I feel like it shouldn't be as popular among young audiences as it is. I find it a little creepy that so many 12-13 year olds are really into it.

I tell everyone my favourite characters are Kaworu and Asuka, but in reality, it's Sachiel.

Deathly Inquisitor

one of my #1 fav animes for life

shinji and asuka and rei and kaworu are 4 of the most precious fictional characters to me
        DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SHINJI
        MY SON
        MY BABY BOY

Dapper Dabbler

I wish Asuka was my best friend.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nikit Iume
I thought it was a good series, though I'm still a little confused about the ending. O_O
Still haven't watched the movies yet. But need to.

The ending is fairly confusing!!! I rewatched the second half of the series a few times to try and make out what happened for myself, on top of talking to some people online about it. I'd say that watching End of Evangelion is a must-do to better interpret how the story ends, I wouldn't dive into the rebuilds before they're all released but eoe is super important if you ask me.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
Bitway Ozrock
I like Eva, but I also find it really overrated. I don't know.... I feel like it shouldn't be as popular among young audiences as it is. I find it a little creepy that so many 12-13 year olds are really into it.

I tell everyone my favourite characters are Kaworu and Asuka, but in reality, it's Sachiel.

Yeaah, I feel this. There's a lot of mature/dark themes that aren't necessarily kid-friendly. I think they all like to get into it because they think it's edgy/cool for the most part

but yeah, ramiel though

Eloquent Streaker

It's the single most overrated anime I've ever watched. The action is slow and pretty boring, the characters are all unlikable, and the plot isn't nearly as deep as fans of the series make it out to be.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
Requiem ex Inferni
It's the single most overrated anime I've ever watched. The action is slow and pretty boring, the characters are all unlikable, and the plot isn't nearly as deep as fans of the series make it out to be.

Different things for different people, man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces