Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"Nasty stuff"? What kind of nasty stuff? I'm extremely curious, so if you would please elaborate, I would be happy.
Kaeyuki
Fuwa No Mi
So the other day I was reading Dream Toy Factory....

Gotta love those mind-blowing orgasms

That manga is the Definition of " Dirty " People who've read it know what im talking about emotion_awesome

Liberal Explorer

4,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ugh, I've come to hate yaoi and any vast majority of M-rated fan-fics that are rated M, because they either have a boring plot or shitty art, and the lesser options aren't better, However, I do ship yaoi/BL parings, depending on the show...
Mai-Chan's Daily Life
[/thread]

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
The Climax
Mai-Chan's Daily Life
[/thread]

BABY ******** BABY ******** ITS AAAAWWWRIIIIIIGHT

Now that that's out of the way, let me be the cool kid for a second and say that I didn't think it was all that bad. Got me into guro if anything.

Anything by Kago Shintaro

[/thread]

Shameless Ladykiller

Chemical RomanceXD
So i finished reading the last chapter of say i love you manga and it recommended me some mangas I clicked one thinking it would be cool, it was called desire something i don't recall the name and frankly i don't want to. I started reading it and it was really just horrible. The guy started doing stuff to the girl (nasty stuff) and overall the story line just seemed plain weird and stupid.

Wait, wait, wait. 'Say I Love You' has been updated? My boyfriend recommended the title to me when we started dating and I remembering enjoying it a great deal, but despaired at its seeming lack of updates. I thought it had been discontinued. Hooray!

Also, if you did, in fact, end up reading Desire Climax, I sympathize. I soldiered through it in order to please a friend, but it was pretty painful to endure until I learned to simply enjoy the sheer absurdity of the plot and characters.
Sai X Kaitou
DimiDizy6d
Funny you said that, I read a yaoi with that exact name too.

One of the most typical yaoi plot in existence, the guy protagonist gets raped and then he loves him MORE than he did before! In fact, they ended up ******** almost every day for three weeks after that! The rapist in question was on the swim team, and the coolest guys in school. AND had a girlfriend before the events!

....It was REALLY nice art, though.

You had me at rape. emotion_dowant
What's the exact name of this manga?

can youu tell me what anime that you use for your signature?

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Xx_APAchai_hopachai_xX
can youu tell me what anime that you use for your signature?

It's from the anime Dog Days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces