Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't get why they didn't have another season of Ouran when there's a shitload of manga to make new episodes.
D gray man
Kuragehime
Ouran

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Pumpkin Scissors. That was a great series, and yet it ended without tying up any loose ends. The villain was still out there, nothing really got solved. I believe a second season was planned but it just never happened (I think the company that had the rights to it went out of business, if I remember correctly). It's a shame...

I also would've liked to have seen another season of Ah! My Goddess. Yeah, the manga is still going, but I would have liked to have seen more of the anime series, too.

Coyote Ragtime Show could have used a second season as well.

josh's Princess

Bear

AnoHana,
but uh. I dunno if it'll be any good as the first one.
SOOOO MAYBE NOT.

I agree with Deadman Wonderland though.
:c
not another season but part 2 of spirit away that'd be awesome

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Black butler and High school of the dead

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Big O
Bakugan *im a sucker for that pitiful show*
coyote ragtime
eden of the east

Feral Fairy

Zlae
User Image
I actually heard there is gonna be another season for Durarara. I hope it's true. whee

Feral Fairy

Rin_kagamin_nyu_mew
Black butler and High school of the dead

I also heard there is going to be a season two or HOTD. I think it said in the summer, but don't hold me to that.

Feral Fairy

User Image
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Angel Beats, Another, EASIER ACCESS TO THE NEW HETALIA SEASONS gonk

I don't really think Another needs another season. We already know everything about the curse, so a second season wouldn't be to much of a mystery except finding out who the dead one is.
I saw that they were planning on making a live action movie of it. I hope they actually make it, that would be awesome.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gorath Tsu

Pumpkin Scissors. That was a great series, and yet it ended without tying up any loose ends. The villain was still out there, nothing really got solved. I believe a second season was planned but it just never happened (I think the company that had the rights to it went out of business, if I remember correctly). It's a shame...

I also would've liked to have seen another season of Ah! My Goddess. Yeah, the manga is still going, but I would have liked to have seen more of the anime series, too.

Coyote Ragtime Show could have used a second season as well.

another coyote fan biggrin i salute you.

Feral Fairy

User Image D.gray-Man
Vampire Knight
Durarara
OHSHC

D.Gray-Man really should have been continued. There's plenty of books and counting and the anime ended at a horrible spot. I got a little annoyed when I saw the FIN. I knew it was coming, but still. D:

And DEAR GOD! If Vampire Knight gets a third season, I pray they recast most of the voice actors. A few of them are okay, but Yuki, Kaname and most of the night class need to be recast.

Durarara...just because there are more books and because it's that awesome.

OHSHC because there are still so many books. I think Hatori has written 15 or 16. The anime could have easily continued.

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Agreed @Angel Beats and Hetalia!

I also wanna see if they got together or not!

And I wish they'd still make Hetalia episodes with Japanese dubs..
crying

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Agreed @Angel Beats and Hetalia!

I also wanna see if they got together or not!

And I wish they'd still make Hetalia episodes with Japanese dubs..
crying

Another is really new and just finished maybe a month or go so it's probably a good thing to wait a bit before maybe a new season comes out sweatdrop
Same here, all I see is Kanade and Otonashi in their new lives but what about the others? Do they even meet again?! gonk
I can't even find seasons three and four crying I always watch Hetalia both sub and dub since I love them both blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff