Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Elder

princess sakura1221
Eflow Nivek
princess sakura1221
Makato 2008
i still dont think seika deserved that death crying

I know! It wasn't her fault, but then that idiot killed her :'(
Sekai was the true mastermind of the series: she gets two people together then not only interferes with that relationship, but takes it as her own.

And when she started losing him because she introduced him to the idea of sex friends she comes up with the baby ploy, which was likely pseudocyesis, and when that doesn't work she murders him! If she loved him as she claimed (and not just obsessed) she wouldn't want him dead.

You can't defend any of the characters in the series (though the one with least blame is Kotonoha) because it is a tragedy and that's what makes this series shine, but people just don't want to deal with tragedy in their anime.

Well if you put it that way....... Then I guess that everyone was to blame for what happened. I have already seen all of the endings and I really want to buy the game.
Yes, everyone is to blame and some more than others in my view.

My personal favorite ending is
Sekai and Makoto presumably killing Kotonoha together
that ending is so damn funny, well if you like tragedies. Though I really dislike most of the LxH ones. I also want to get the game, but a bad time for it to be released because I don't have the money.

Hilarious Citizen

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I liked the anime
But i hated most of the characters, less Kotonoha xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash