Welcome to Gaia! ::

I liked it. I mean, the ending came as a shock, but in my opinion, it made the anime more memorable. It was something different, and it definitely blew away my expectations.
i still dont think seika deserved that death crying

Anxious Lunatic

Makato 2008

I know! It wasn't her fault, but then that idiot killed her :'(
LOL i remember watching this such a long time ago but never finished it because the main character annoyed me soooo much stressed ... and one day i was talking about this with one of my friends and she told me the ending and i was in shock that the
long haired girl went crazy eek ..... i was not expecting her to kill both of them.... even though he had it coming to him stare

Greedy Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Never liked it. I though it was bad from start to finish. razz

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Thanks to this anime,

I finally get the meaning of yandere
dat anime was so messed up, in my opinion. when i first started watching it, i thought it was all happy and and the atmosphere was so fun but i mean it is MESSED UP. lol

Fluffy Sex Symbol

I loved the anime. It's so different from all that "happy ending" and predictable shoujo anime. When I first started watching, I thought the plot was too common and stopped watching after 3 chapters. I SHOULD have finished it right away, but I thought the story would be too predictable. I couldn't be more wrong, as this is the least predictable anime I've ever watched. I only continued watching after I saw the spoiler of the ending in Tumblr, and then I found it so amazing I just HAD to watch it. AND I LOVED IT!!! I recommend it really much, 'cause it's DIFFERENT from everything I had seen. (I f*cking love bloody and unpredictable animes)

Fluffy Sex Symbol

MiketsukamiSou1
I liked it. I mean, the ending came as a shock, but in my opinion, it made the anime more memorable. It was something different, and it definitely blew away my expectations.

Agreed

Familiar Smoker

It was an... odd anime.

Loyal Elder

princess sakura1221
Makato 2008

Sekai was the true mastermind of the series: she gets two people together then not only interferes with that relationship, but takes it as her own.

And when she started losing him because she introduced him to the idea of sex friends she comes up with the baby ploy, which was likely pseudocyesis, and when that doesn't work she murders him! If she loved him as she claimed (and not just obsessed) she wouldn't want him dead.

You can't defend any of the characters in the series (though the one with least blame is Kotonoha) because it is a tragedy and that's what makes this series shine, but people just don't want to deal with tragedy in their anime.

Anxious Lunatic

Eflow Nivek
princess sakura1221
Makato 2008

Sekai was the true mastermind of the series: she gets two people together then not only interferes with that relationship, but takes it as her own.

And when she started losing him because she introduced him to the idea of sex friends she comes up with the baby ploy, which was likely pseudocyesis, and when that doesn't work she murders him! If she loved him as she claimed (and not just obsessed) she wouldn't want him dead.

You can't defend any of the characters in the series (though the one with least blame is Kotonoha) because it is a tragedy and that's what makes this series shine, but people just don't want to deal with tragedy in their anime.

Well if you put it that way....... Then I guess that everyone was to blame for what happened. I have already seen all of the endings and I really want to buy the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff