Wilykit is a whore in season 2!

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Watchman Informer
I though it was Cartoon Network. so it was not a kid's show? confused

Technically, it's not on Adult Swim, it's on Toonami, two entirely different sets of shows. I will assume that it was moved to Toonami to:
1. Make space on Cartoon Network for other s**t
2. I guess it's considered an anime? I wouldn't really know...
cnoisy
The Watchman Informer

Technically, it's not on Adult Swim, it's on Toonami, two entirely different sets of shows. I will assume that it was moved to Toonami to:

Oh okay.

Beloved Noob

Inamatus

I KNEW IT!!!! emotion_donotwant
Inamatus

So...There is sex in there now? eek

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
cnoisy
The Watchman Informer

technically Adult Swim is what Cartoon Network is from 9pm to 6am and it is considered semi-distinct from regular Cartoon Network. it also has a wider target audience than some think, with it's cited target age range given as 12 to 45.

also, like the original Thundercats the new Thundercats made use of a Japanese animation studio for the animation side of things, so it does appeal to anime fans as well as older fans who grew up watching the original. besides, Toonami is a mix of the words "cartoon" and "tsunami." it was never completely an anime-exclusive block altho it always has contained a lot of Japanese animation titles. heck, when it first started the only "real" anime it had was Voltron, and the next year it added 5 new titles, with two of them being American (the Canadian made Beast Wars and the older cartoon Superfriends). every year Toonami has been a thing it had a minimum of one Western animation in its yearly lineup.
The Watchman Informer
Inamatus

You don't see it but it's heavily implied by her being naked (implied) in Lion-o's bed, it's also implied that she's had relations with 90% of the males in the show.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
cnoisy
The Watchman Informer

technically Adult Swim is what Cartoon Network is from 9pm to 6am and it is considered semi-distinct from regular Cartoon Network. it also has a wider target audience than some think, with it's cited target age range given as 12 to 45.

also, like the original Thundercats the new Thundercats made use of a Japanese animation studio for the animation side of things, so it does appeal to anime fans as well as older fans who grew up watching the original. besides, Toonami is a mix of the words "cartoon" and "tsunami." it was never completely an anime-exclusive block altho it always has contained a lot of Japanese animation titles. heck, when it first started the only "real" anime it had was Voltron, and the next year it added 5 new titles, with two of them being American (the Canadian made Beast Wars and the older cartoon Superfriends). every year Toonami has been a thing it had a minimum of one Western animation in its yearly lineup.

No 12 year old should be watching Adult Swim in my opinion. Also, I didn't really need a history lesson, I kind of already knew all of that sweatdrop but as Toonami stands today, it's pretty much only anime.
XxSabaku_no_KiraxX
Inamatus

I KNEW IT!!!! emotion_donotwant

Wilykit's time line in order of promiscuity.

Season 1) Cute preteen anthro kitten.

Season 2) Hits puberty starts getting junk in her trunk, breasts and shows interested in any cat, lizard, bird with a sausage.

Season 3) Now 16 maybe 17 and can't keep her panties on.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
cnoisy
Mugetsu Ookamiza
cnoisy
The Watchman Informer

No 12 year old should be watching Adult Swim in my opinion. Also, I didn't really need a history lesson, I kind of already knew all of that sweatdrop but as Toonami stands today, it's pretty much only anime.
except for the fact since it restarted it's also included the new Thundercats (which could have been a choice influenced by the fact the original Thundercats was part of the first original Toonami lineup), Sym-Bionic Titan, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. that kind of count of non-Japanese titles per year isn't really all that different from old Toonami.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
The Watchman Informer
Inamatus

That's news to me sweatdrop

Dangerous Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The new Thundercats was moved to Toonami after being canceled and taken off the air. I believe it was to appease the fans (like me) who hated the fact that this show was canceled so soon early on. It has been stated that there are no plans to continue the series as it didn't do as well as they thought it would, which is a shame because it was a very good show. I personally believe that it wasn't targeted to the right audience and it consistently switched time slots.

Yes, Toonami is pretty much just anime now. Again, it was brought back due to fans begging for it, so it now airs on Saturday.

And no, there is no sex in the show. It may be implied, but you won't see any sort of nudity.

fantasy writer melty pot's Love Of My Life

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
It is a kids' show but the remake is a bit darker then the old series (Kainar and Atticus having twisted, ******** up problems is a major indicator upon their introductions in the series). And like Cherry Lovette says, there isn't any nudity and Thundercats was moved to Toonami to appease the fans and i think another reason the show was dropped was because the voice actors had other projects that took too much of their time.

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Wasn't the Thundercats remake cancelled? I heard they weren't making a season 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash