Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 > >>

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You make a very valid point, Slytherin Avatar. As long as it's better than Dragonball Evolution, I'll be happy.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Dragonball Devolutiopn? Yea. From what I hear, anyway. I have not seen it.

Hm...

I can't do it, but I wonder if anyone has ever played A:TLA at home with a Mr. Potato-Head as Aang.
Slytherin Avatar
Dragonball Devolutiopn? Yea. From what I hear, anyway. I have not seen it.
The movie is actually not bad; it's cheesy fun. The problem everyone seems to have with it is that the story has very little in common with the established anime or manga iteration.. so therefore "it sucks!".

On topic.. KATOPH. xd

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Heh That's actually pretty true of most live action movies based on anime.

I did actually watch a late night, think it was Chinese Dragonball movie that wasn't too bad, except for having Goku as an adult (remembering the original plot, yada yada). In the spirit of the original series anyway, it was quite humorous.

Be grateful, people, that at least Aang is YOUNG and not an adult. Even with the ethnicity of the movie, suspension of disbelief counts for quite a bit. Casting Aang as an adult (like with that one Dragonball movie) would really have been a bad idea, considering they at least have people out there who could portray him, who are in the appropriate age range.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
That is a good point.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Thanks. Better Noah Ringer than, say, Robin Williams (who could put across the funny, but he's a far cry from Aang's age).

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I now have the funniest image of Robin Williams as Aang in my head. blaugh
Egh, that would be creepy. xd

I'm fine with Noah Ringer, he makes a cute Aang. mrgreen
Katsuno_Hitomi
I now have the funniest image of Robin Williams as Aang in my head. blaugh
Psh. Everyone knows Robin Williams would make a better Sokka anyway.

Or Bumi.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
So long as they didn't cast Johnny Depp as Sokka. I mean, the guy's oaky, but he's a bit past Sokka's proper age, too. Or Roseann Barr as Katara and Sara Michelle Geller as Gran Gran.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Robin Williams as Bumi is awesome!

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Robin Williams would work very well as Bumi, for the sheer craziness factor. So would Jackie Chan.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Jackie Chan as Bumi is not nearly as funny as Robin Williams as Bumi, in my opinion. Still pretty funny, though.

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Heya. Remember the "Official":_The_Last_Airbender]Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's an animated, coming-of-age movie with a twist: the fate of the entire world si at stake.

For centuries, the four elements were in a kind of balance. Earth, air, fire, and water. Then fire got more aggressive, and essentially beat out air.

There are four nations, for the four elementals. That's the background and the springboard for the story. Some individuals within these elemetnal nations can work with their nation's elemetn.

the four nations/elements lived in a sometimes-uneasy harmony for centuries. Every generation, one individual is born who can work with all four elements. That individual is known as the Avatar. He or she doesn't know it in the beginning, of course. People who have learned what to watch for when searching for the Avatar are the noes charged with finding him or her.

The Fire Nation killed all of the air benders before hte start of the series proper. The world was thrown out ofd balance because of this, and could self-destruct.
Anyway, as the Avatar, Aang msut strive to restore balance to the elemetns, and bring peace to the world once more. He's also gotta figure out how to tell the girl he likes that he likes her.

heart heart peace heart heart !!
Slytherin Avatar
Robin Williams would work very well as Bumi, for the sheer craziness factor. So would Jackie Chan.

Oh yes, he would work well for Bumi. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces