Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 >

Say any one see Doug Walker's VLOGs? Hes doing an episode a day review of Avatar TLA all 3 seasons, his 1st time reactions to episodes. Its really fun.

Also I got fanart up on Colors 3D @kaykeyser

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Graciepiewithnuts
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts
Does anyone else here ship Korra-Bolin?

Korra/Bolin is cute, but I sort of ship Cabbage Guy and Lin. twisted cat_pirate

Oooo, Cabbage Guy and Lin? Then they'l rule the world through cabbages and metalbending!

If we had a crossover with a certain Warner Brothers character, then we could have carrot-benders.

"Beware! I am the CARROT LORD"

One really funny thing is, I used to tell my daughter stories about an orange dragon named Carrot, who got his name becasue he loved to eat carrots. I'd make up the stories, off the top of my head, and she would always end up turning any conflict wih an enemy into "he's misunderstood, he's never had a friend, so Carrot will be his first, and he'll b enice". Never got around to a she in the sequence, but...l.

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
kaykeyser
Say any one see Doug Walker's VLOGs? Hes doing an episode a day review of Avatar TLA all 3 seasons, his 1st time reactions to episodes. Its really fun.

Also I got fanart up on Colors 3D @kaykeyser

I have not had the chacne yet, but I have it on alert (in other words, I'm subscribed).

Gracious Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
Jasmine Dragon Iroh's avatar Slytherin Avatar Legend's avatar Nekochan da Braverest's avatar Snapus Angelus's avatar Phoenix Lord Ozai's avatar Ursa the Major's avatar
If that dragon wore bunny ears, then he must have had a great reception. cat_biggrin

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
You know, I'm really starting to suspoect that guy. The Southern Lights are one thing, and that porta bit was short, but cool. Warshisps from the Northern WAter Tribe, on the other hand, smacks of conquest.
thoughts from today's episode

1. I wounder if people will ship Bolin / Asami now?
2. moving pictures guy sounds like fun
3. Korra's uncle has a clear evil vibe abut I would hate to have him turn out to be the final bad guy since his moves still bring some thing good from them. Also its way too cliche.
4. Tenzen's journey sounds like the more interesting one.
5. The twins might be a cool new addition.
6. Wounder were Lin is in all of this?

Well I hope this turns out to be a good story. So far it feels like things can be opened and closed in 2 hours. I hope they have a twist and don't keep playing the "Im not evil, trust me, no I was evil the whole time I used you and you were so blind" thing I like to think every one is too smart for that.

I would love to see more flash backs too.

Also the preview before the episode was a bit too spoiler.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
I started shipping Bolin/Asami in season one. It works on so many levels too, since she's an only child, and he's the youngest.

The nost dangerus villais are the ones who think they are the heroes,.

Brothers everywhere. Hr uncle is her father's brother, and Amon and-well, you already know, wso.....

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
So far, my first impressions seem to be holding. Southern and Northern as one Water Tribe? Korra's parents arrested as assassins?!?? It looks more like political repression and imperialism to me. I wonder if Yue will put in a Moon Spirit appearance. smile

cat_surprised
As I watch this season I feel like Im watching one long movie and the credits just go any place they want. Some times even starting before the episode ends.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
As I watch this season I feel like Im watching one long movie and the credits just go any place they want. Some times even starting before the episode ends.

"Do you think this thing's fast enough to get away from my crazy waterbending ex girlfriend?"

But yes, I know what you mean.
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

"Do you think this thing's fast enough to get away from my crazy waterbending ex girlfriend?"

2 best parts : That platypus bear is pooping money and baby sky Bison tea party.

BTW in what comic if any do we see Aang discover the other sky Bison? I went over all 3 parts of The Promise and 1st part of the search and didn't see any page depicting art of Aang and Appa on an island surrounded by Bison. Did that story get told in text only?or is it in an other comic?

Also I hope those water bending twins get more personality. I want to see other sides to them then just "torment Bolin"

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

2 best parts : That platypus bear is pooping money and baby sky Bison tea party.

BTW in what comic if any do we see Aang discover the other sky Bison? I went over all 3 parts of The Promise and 1st part of the search and didn't see any page depicting art of Aang and Appa on an island surrounded by Bison. Did that story get told in text only?or is it in an other comic?

Also I hope those water bending twins get more personality. I want to see other sides to them then just "torment Bolin"[/quote

Except for today's outburst, the twins have been nothing but cardboard personalities. It was nice ot see at least one outburst from one of them that wasn't cardboard. But I liked the same parts you did, but I also thought that last line was wicked funny!

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Puttin' On Makeup

cat_burning_eyes

How Amontok ( cat_blaugh cat_blaugh ) managed the scar.

I saw it on DeviantART, and... cat_biggrin

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

Also I hope those water bending twins get more personality. I want to see other sides to them then just "torment Bolin"

It took me a while to remember it but, from wht I remember hearing, and this was off-screen and back story, Aang found a herd of air bison near one of the air temples or in the mountains or something.
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

It took me a while to remember it but, from wht I remember hearing, and this was off-screen and back story, Aang found a herd of air bison near one of the air temples or in the mountains or something.

I KNOW that part but I want to SEE it happen. I was wondering if it was ever printed in canon in a physical format.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff