Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

Pirate Rufi
Creativerealms
The show had a full sixty five episode run. Very few cartoons these days make it past sixty five episodes. I understand Teen Titans was popular and I know it has a lot of fans but there are in my opinion shows teen times better then Teen Titans that did not even get half the episodes Teen Titans got.

Only read the eighties run of the Teen Titans comic if you want to hate the cartoon. Because once you read that run you will see just how much of a poor adaptation the cartoon was and how it spit in the face of this great comic and turned complex interesting characters into annoying and generic stereotypes.

..I never said I hated the cartoon, I love it. But it sounds like you despise it. That's okay, it's your opinion. And I understand it. A lot of the character traits are pretty anime-cliche. I get it. But I was also able to see other sides to the characters that were very unique and thought provoking.

*Watches the Jet plane fly over you head*

Ummm....he is suggesting you read the comics and see how the character should have been, That way you probably won't like the cartoon as much and will get the ending your deserve.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I missed the show. I haven't get to see the ending of the show, so I don't know what had happened.
I think they're coming back for the new series..in chibi forms. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

User Image
I've never seen the ending, thankfully.

I never want to see the ending of my favorite cartoon. I'm afraid I'll cry a bucket of tears.

Dangerous Lunatic

Miss-dark8607
Pirate Rufi
Creativerealms
The show had a full sixty five episode run. Very few cartoons these days make it past sixty five episodes. I understand Teen Titans was popular and I know it has a lot of fans but there are in my opinion shows teen times better then Teen Titans that did not even get half the episodes Teen Titans got.

Only read the eighties run of the Teen Titans comic if you want to hate the cartoon. Because once you read that run you will see just how much of a poor adaptation the cartoon was and how it spit in the face of this great comic and turned complex interesting characters into annoying and generic stereotypes.

..I never said I hated the cartoon, I love it. But it sounds like you despise it. That's okay, it's your opinion. And I understand it. A lot of the character traits are pretty anime-cliche. I get it. But I was also able to see other sides to the characters that were very unique and thought provoking.

*Watches the Jet plane fly over you head*

Ummm....he is suggesting you read the comics and see how the character should have been, That way you probably won't like the cartoon as much and will get the ending your deserve.

I love jet planes!

Also.. why the heck was this thread revived? It's old... : |

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I think the last episode was when Beast Boy was trying to get back together with Terra, but she wanted to live a normal life. I also think that Trouble in Tokyo was the last episode.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh, I remember this t.v. show. Definite favorite of mine! Ending pissed me off with that whole Terra thing. I wanted to see Terra and beastboy hook up again. Then the whole thing where her memory got erased kinda sucks.
CrossingthoseHills
Oh, I remember this t.v. show. Definite favorite of mine! Ending pissed me off with that whole Terra thing. I wanted to see Terra and beastboy hook up again. Then the whole thing where her memory got erased kinda sucks.

I think that was the best possible ending for Terra. She did some really terrible things and really a person like that just can't be forgiven. I feel that it was a very good thing that Beast Boy did. he could have continued to try to awaken Terra's memories and he probably would have succeeded but would she have been happier? Honestly I believe Terra is better off with a new life, better off with a second chance to be normal.

I would call it a bitter sweet ending and to be honest it's one of my favorite episodes in the whole show. It's one of the times where I felt for the characters, where Beast Boy actually felt like a good character, he gained major points in my book for sacrificing his own happiness for Terra's. he was wise not to open those wounds again and just let her heal.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Creativerealms
CrossingthoseHills

I think that was the best possible ending for Terra. She did some really terrible things and really a person like that just can't be forgiven. I feel that it was a very good thing that Beast Boy did. he could have continued to try to awaken Terra's memories and he probably would have succeeded but would she have been happier? Honestly I believe Terra is better off with a new life, better off with a second chance to be normal.

I would call it a bitter sweet ending and to be honest it's one of my favorite episodes in the whole show. It's one of the times where I felt for the characters, where Beast Boy actually felt like a good character, he gained major points in my book for sacrificing his own happiness for Terra's. he was wise not to open those wounds again and just let her heal.

Yeah, that seems to be the most best choice when you put it that way.
got older they set it up for the justice lueage show on cartoon network pretty awesome

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
i love Teen Titans, and i miss it so much. biggrin

Newbie Noob

I was sad when terra was petrified.
I was super like in love with raven, oooo and jinxy
For those who want to watch the final episode, here it is:
Honestly I wish they would come back with teen titans again it was a really good show and I just couldn't get enough of beast boy and cyborg together but like all great cartoons they just had to take it off of TV.... crying

Liberal Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I thought Teen Titans was suppose to come back!? Wasn't there like a little mini cartoon? I miss the show so much...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff