Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Extra Fancy Achoo
For those who want to watch the final episode, here it is:

Thank you.
you have finally given me closer in my childhood.
I loved the ending. It wasn't love or sadness, it was what I feel every day indifference.
It was perfect in my mind.
And I thank you.
That final line will be with me until it is my final episoe.
I am happy.

Beast boy to robin
I'm on my way
Over.

Adorable Bunny

okay i saw the last few episodes. The brotherhood of darkness (i dont know if that was its name) froze every teen titan member (there was over 100). except a few. Beast boy managed to escape. he hid out in a little area he built for such an ocasion but it was over grown. montage of cleaning and he finally starts to watch tv. 4 heros come in to try to get him to help save the others. among them was Jinx one of the Hispanic + - guys and i forgot the rest. they get in their and they are freezeing the last titan, Robin (who Han Solo's it up).The 5 heros sneak in, cover blown, big fight, Hispanic + - guy finds his brother and upon touching him unfreezes him. they use their super speed to unfreeze the other titans. Titans win. Cuts to the light villian stealling from a bank. The orginal 5 titans are on a building. Raven says something about not haveing to try. Camera zooms out to show all the other titans on buildings. Fades to black.

Partying Genius

1,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I absolutely loved this show i thought it was Hilarious in some parts.
i watched it when i sky satelite channels but i got rid of it so i never got chance to see the end cry

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Since we're talking Teen Titans,
I was extremely disappointed because I hoped for Teen Titans to come back for so long-
but they brought it back with such an UGLY style.

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
CrimsonDarkstalker
I was extremely disappointed because I hoped for Teen Titans to come back for so long-

Yeah... don't care for Teen Titans Go style either... also disappointed that it'll be more of a comedy thing.

Hmm... I thought the show then had an ova movie or something with the Titans being in Japan. question

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Grape-Poyo
CrimsonDarkstalker

Yeah... don't care for Teen Titans Go style either... also disappointed that it'll be more of a comedy thing.

Hmm... I thought the show then had an ova movie or something with the Titans being in Japan. question

I like comedy, but what Teen Titans had before was just fine.
The new s**t is just ugly, so it turns me off to it.
Yea, there was.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pirate Rufi
The ending.. what exactly HAPPENED?!

Yeah I know the show is over 6 years old now, but I just now finished the entire series, and I am confused as hell. So many questions left unanswered.

Yes, I am (now) aware that the ending it had was not planned, because the show was canceled, but are there any theories or canon endings that have been revealed that I should know about? I'm a HUGE fan of that series and I'm dying to know more, and I am so disappointed about its cancellation.

the implication is that the team just carries on as it always did.
on another note, am I the only one who thinks the episode that shows how the team was formed should have been the 1st episode instead of the last?
Be careful what you wish for.

Anyway this was my reaction back in 2002 when I first watched teen titans. I wondered wtf happened to my beloved titans.

Dangerous Lunatic

CrimsonDarkstalker

DUDE, YES, I AGREE.
Teen Titans Go is unbearable to look at.
The freakin neon colors and thick black outlines and chibi characters...
Really awful, though it's a show that 6-10 year olds might enjoy.

But I have a feeling it will be canceled VERY quickly.

Sad, sad stuff.

(As a side note, Beast Boy is my all time favorite guy, and they butchered his ears in that new art style...)

Dangerous Lunatic

Avalons Dark Shadow
Pirate Rufi

Yeah I know the show is over 6 years old now, but I just now finished the entire series, and I am confused as hell. So many questions left unanswered.

Yes, I am (now) aware that the ending it had was not planned, because the show was canceled, but are there any theories or canon endings that have been revealed that I should know about? I'm a HUGE fan of that series and I'm dying to know more, and I am so disappointed about its cancellation.

on another note, am I the only one who thinks the episode that shows how the team was formed should have been the 1st episode instead of the last?

Okay, yeah that makes sense. Thanks.
And no, you're not the only one. I thought that episode was stupid to be placed so late in the series. Prequels can be cool when done the right way, but that introduction of the Titans just seemed really out of place.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pirate Rufi
Avalons Dark Shadow
Pirate Rufi

Okay, yeah that makes sense. Thanks.
And no, you're not the only one. I thought that episode was stupid to be placed so late in the series. Prequels can be cool when done the right way, but that introduction of the Titans just seemed really out of place.

yeah, I think the big reason it feels out of place is that thr dhow doesn't introduce the characters in its first episode, the audience was just expected to know who they were.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Pirate Rufi
CrimsonDarkstalker

DUDE, YES, I AGREE.
Teen Titans Go is unbearable to look at.
The freakin neon colors and thick black outlines and chibi characters...
Really awful, though it's a show that 6-10 year olds might enjoy.

But I have a feeling it will be canceled VERY quickly.

Sad, sad stuff.

(As a side note, Beast Boy is my all time favorite guy, and they butchered his ears in that new art style...)

Yea, it reminds me of what people thought when they released LoZ OoT for the 3DS-
wanted what today was capable of but was given a "nostalgic" kick to it- I ended up loving it anyway
But back to the topic, yes it does look like it's more for the kiddies.

*BB was my fav too (U n U)

Beloved Warlord

10,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CrimsonDarkstalker

mhmmmmthery slaugtered it

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oh, I vaguely remember this episode. The feels...

On a side note, I like the DC shorts they still have around.
((I think they're still around, I'm unable to watch CN.))

Slightly disappointed by the upcoming series. Not sure why I am...
I truly feel like they changed a lot about the series as they went but there's not much to do about it now...It is terribly depressing though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff