Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know, that hero in the red speedo with shiny metalic blue skin short green hair, and how kids had to put their rings together to make him appear? I cant beleive it, but I used to watch it all time. Save the whales!
xD. That had to be the dumbest show ever created.

I still sometimes watch it at like 5 in the morning on Cartoon Network. xd
That show is sick!

Scurvy Pirate

That show scared me...
wow thats freakin old school...i watch it sometimes in the morning when i wake up....captain planet...he's the hero. who's gonna take pollution down to zero...da da da da da da....wow....

Tipsy Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
XD I use to watch it...but I havent seen in like....10 years....I remeber then theme though, dunno why.
I liked that show when I was younger
My friends and I were singing the theme song in English class before the bell rang the other day...

Captain Planet, he's a hero, gonna take pollution down to zero, he's our powers magnified, we're fighting on the planet's side!

Woooo. Memories. I was cleaning my room today and found this cheap-o capsule machine ring, and I was like "It's a Captain Planet ring! xd "
Back then, I dont think people knew what gay was...
that's a retarded show!
I hated that show...the abundancy of bad puns was absolutely overwhelming... xp
I used to love Captain Planet. It was like the essence of my being. I still watch it at 4:30 am on Cartoon Network when I have the chance. Its hilarious.
omg its a green mullet,eeeewwwww
Verda
Back then, I dont think people knew what gay was...
I had this quote from someone a while back talking about Captain Planet...it was like "I always felt so sorry for the Heart kid. He's just like 'Be afraid, I can make animals love me!' " It was funnier than that, but I can't remember the actual quote... sweatdrop
Aenima_Nyoko
I hated that show...the abundancy of bad puns was absolutely overwhelming... xp

Yes, but the bad puns are what make it funny (in MY opinion). Of course I find humor in the strangest things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff