Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ekkz! Don't remind me!! crying
So remember kids, stay away from blue men wearing speedos, who are primarily concerned with the enviornment because they might rape you with garbage.

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
At times i watch it at 5:00, but no. I cant see the whole show.....again. I used to love that show when i was younger , i mean way younger
Shadowix
Verda
Back then, I dont think people knew what gay was...
I had this quote from someone a while back talking about Captain Planet...it was like "I always felt so sorry for the Heart kid. He's just like 'Be afraid, I can make animals love me!' " It was funnier than that, but I can't remember the actual quote... sweatdrop

Tsk, Rainforest love children. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ahh yes in the old days when I thought Power Rangers was cool. Ha ha my times have changed! This stuff makes me laugh till my stomach hurts. Then I realise my stomach actually really does hurt. whee Ha ha wow, I'd never watch this show again, but I have managed to watch She-Ra episodes. Ohh man the trip down memory road should remain a mystery, I'll say that. I still remember the theme song to this show too.
i dont think i ever really liked it, but i did watch it a few times...was that an anime...? eek
Kiii
i dont think i ever really liked it, but i did watch it a few times...was that an anime...? eek

yup yup, same here xp
Monseir_Alucard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ahh yes in the old days when I thought Power Rangers was cool. Ha ha my times have changed! This stuff makes me laugh till my stomach hurts. Then I realise my stomach actually really does hurt. whee Ha ha wow, I'd never watch this show again, but I have managed to watch She-Ra episodes. Ohh man the trip down memory road should remain a mystery, I'll say that. I still remember the theme song to this show too.

ah! awsome! thanks for the awsome siggypoo! blaugh
Captain Planet?! Bah! Captain Pollutio~~~~~n! Man... that guy was so disgusting... which kinda made him cool. I can't remember what the rings' powers were that made him, though.
ranmarox
I liked that show when I was younger
wah!^^ meh 2!! 0.o
Isnt that like a hippy show?
It seems like it...
i suggest the man that ever created it burn it and then step on teh remains then burn it again, then feed it to the shredder.......but SAVING NATURE IS ALWAYS GOOD biggrin
And The planetaries or mmm aniway YEs
gonk I saw that at 4 in the morning friday

Invisible Elder

very old very strange show! good message non the less trying to make people notice they're killing our planet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff