Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Phantom

10,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Let's just say I was surprised when Mordecai and Margaret kissed. I was like 'finally!' but then Mordecai had to mess with time and make this kiss not happen. WTF?

Dangerous Visionary

BusinessBrawl3r
Let's just say I was surprised when Mordecai and Margaret kissed. I was like 'finally!' but then Mordecai had to mess with time and make this kiss not happen. WTF?

Slowly yet surely they are getting together. I'm sure they will try again. Probably be a bittersweet moment since I do think Margaret will be put on a bus.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I totally love Regular Show. I just saw the newest episode, so... I am exicted for that!

Invisible Regular

tbh I'm kind of getting tired of them not advancing anything as far as relationships and characters. Its getting a bit too formulated and kind of boring. Anyone agree?

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
tbh I'm kind of getting tired of them not advancing anything as far as relationships and characters. Its getting a bit too formulated and kind of boring. Anyone agree?

Yeah it kind of is growing stale due to not advancing the characters as much as they should. I really didn't care for Quips at all.

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
i like it the way it is lol

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta

Yeah it kind of is growing stale due to not advancing the characters as much as they should. I really didn't care for Quips at all.

Quips was kind of annoying as hell but I do like the idea that Skips is totally alone. I can't get ZINGOOOOOO out of my head.

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta

Quips was kind of annoying as hell but I do like the idea that Skips is totally alone. I can't get ZINGOOOOOO out of my head.

Quips was like that one person at any party that just there to be there and you have to be nice to them because they like one ofyour friend's friends or something. You know who's kind of like Quips irl?

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta

Quips was like that one person at any party that just there to be there and you have to be nice to them because they like one ofyour friend's friends or something. You know who's kind of like Quips irl?

Who?

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta

Who?

That one girl that hangs out with my brother. Hell I'm going to start calling her Quips. 3nodding This week's eps kind looks boring but who knows.

Invisible Regular

I'm starting to really not like this show. I kind of hope it gets canceled or something.

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
I'm starting to really not like this show. I kind of hope it gets canceled or something.

It needs more focused episodes and things that may add some depth yes. I did enjoy yesterday episode. TBH, I think just like with Adventure Time it just has good eps and bad episodes like anything else. The pattern itself isn't bad just needs a little TLC.

Dangerous Visionary

Yeah my cousin is so serious she like totally watches stuff like Adventure time and laughs at stupid prank vidoes on youtube. Oh and probably one of the few people I know that likes fart humor. Yup so super serious all the time.

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
Yeah my cousin is so serious she like totally watches stuff like Adventure time and laughs at stupid prank vidoes on youtube. Oh and probably one of the few people I know that likes fart humor. Yup so super serious all the time.

Not always true...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces