Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
Yeah my cousin is so serious she like totally watches stuff like Adventure time and laughs at stupid prank vidoes on youtube. Oh and probably one of the few people I know that likes fart humor. Yup so super serious all the time.

Not always true...

Mostly true. wink Anyway I was kind of replying to some troll that entered your thread but the mods moved it before you saw it and that makes me happy. 3nodding

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
Yeah my cousin is so serious she like totally watches stuff like Adventure time and laughs at stupid prank vidoes on youtube. Oh and probably one of the few people I know that likes fart humor. Yup so super serious all the time.

Not always true...

Mostly true. wink Anyway I was kind of replying to some troll that entered your thread but the mods moved it before you saw it and that makes me happy. 3nodding

Oh I see. 3nodding
SailorSanta
You know I think it would be best if they canceled this series. It's getting really formatted and really lazy. I don't think I have enjoyed any of the newer episodes in a while. Plus, Cartoon Network plays it almost ALL the time. Its almost like Spongebob now... What do you guys think?

Dec 7th: Christmas Special was okay. They still just have Thomas there for no reason. Really wish they would give him a speck of Character Development. Or maybe the joke is his suppose to be the odd guy out? But isn't that already HFG role? I liked the Looney Tune special better.

Nov 1st: Benson can really drum huh? Still not sold on Thomas and wish they would go back to the romance again. The Halloween special was kind of cool I liked the party bus. Sometimes I wish that Elien and Margret could work at the park too.
Oct 14, 2012: Well we learned a little bit more about Thomas and his role at the park. Personally, I wish they had added a female character to the park but whatever. He seems a little boring to me and kind of the first signs of seasonal rot and possible jumping the shark. I don't get why the need for a new character but we'll see where it goes. Looking forward to Halloween special.

Oct 1st 2012: Season four is here! What did you think about the half hour special? Personally, I found it a bit confusing and radically different from what we were used too and it felt like just one big flashback episode. For all the hype I wasn't really all that impress. Hopefully next week episode will be a lot better. Also I do hope that the unofficial couples finally become official this season.

the first op was on episode "Death Bear" Damn Death Bear should be C-Bear instead talk about epic mood killer. I kind of hope that Mordecai and Margret do get together would be fun seeing what kind of hi-jinks would happen on one of their date nights. Still didn't think Mordecia was gonna to try to kiss Margret in front of everyone. Also think Rigby is finally warming up to Eileen but I think they will stay friends.

Thoughts

I think you're right. This happens to almost every show that goes on for a long time though. The Simpsons is probably the best example, but I don't think the REgular Show will ever get that bad. I lost my love for Adventure Time recently though. The charm just faded. However I found season 4 really funny, so hopefully it's still watchable so here's to hoping I guess.

Dangerous Visionary

Well the 100th ep is going on as well as AT. I think I will skip Raw that night.

Invisible Regular

poopyboobies

I think you're right. This happens to almost every show that goes on for a long time though. The Simpsons is probably the best example, but I don't think the REgular Show will ever get that bad. I lost my love for Adventure Time recently though. The charm just faded. However I found season 4 really funny, so hopefully it's still watchable so here's to hoping I guess.

I think it has cause the characters all the same always. Even though they added new ones like Thomas it doesn't matter cause they are hardly there. AT is still fun cause they do new things and the characters grow up more than on Regular Show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff