Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Emm... I like Razor and Aya. Kilowog too.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TEWG
Emm... I like Razor and Aya. Kilowog too.

Razer was so awesome in season 1.
Cartoon Network was IMO doing great in october until they pulled that d**k move of removing DC Nation. I actually liked the October celabration and bringing back the older classics for the months. It seems like cartoon network has to be hated and they were getting too much praise lately so they had to do something horrible like that.

Sailor Santa while I like Adventure Time one problem the show has is most of the episodes are decent at best and then there is an amazing episode. The show lacks consistant quality. Which is why IMO Regular show is better but I like both.

Anyway I love Green Lantern whose saw "Steam Lantern" Yes it's on line if you know where to look. itunes still sold the episode for a couple days because Cartoon Network did not tell them about the schedule change. Steam Lantern was an enjoyable episode, mainly because I love steam punk.

Oh and yes TV in general has gone down hill. Not just in show quality but schedule wise. Channels have this idea that airing a small number of shows over and over is a good idea. We don't need daily marathons of shows. marathons use to be special events.

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Creativerealms
Cartoon Network was IMO doing great in october until they pulled that d**k move of removing DC Nation. I actually liked the October celabration and bringing back the older classics for the months. It seems like cartoon network has to be hated and they were getting too much praise lately so they had to do something horrible like that.

Sailor Santa while I like Adventure Time one problem the show has is most of the episodes are decent at best and then there is an amazing episode. The show lacks consistant quality. Which is why IMO Regular show is better but I like both.

Anyway I love Green Lantern whose saw "Steam Lantern" Yes it's on line if you know where to look. itunes still sold the episode for a couple days because Cartoon Network did not tell them about the schedule change. Steam Lantern was an enjoyable episode, mainly because I love steam punk.

Oh and yes TV in general has gone down hill. Not just in show quality but schedule wise. Channels have this idea that airing a small number of shows over and over is a good idea. We don't need daily marathons of shows. marathons use to be special events.

THIS.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Creativerealms

I'm totally in agreement on what you just said. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces