Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, does anyone like this show? It has really made love the Green Lanterns and pay a lot more attention to history behind the universe wide protectors. Who is your favorite character?
~Come Discuss...

User Image

Invisible Regular

I like it even though I don't have a clue who half the characters are. My cousin fairs better than I do on this series.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
I like it even though I don't have a clue who half the characters are. My cousin fairs better than I do on this series.

Eh, I didn't know much about Green Lanterns until I started watching this show.

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Well it doesn't matter since apparently CN hates DC and their Saturday Morning block so we have to wait till Jan of next year for more episodes. This is such total bullshit. I don't wake up at 7am just to see ******** Johnny test!

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Well it doesn't matter since apparently CN hates DC and their Saturday Morning block so we have to wait till Jan of next year for more episodes. This is such total bullshit. I don't wake up at 7am just to see ******** Johnny test!

Seriously, why?! ******** Cartoon Network! Nah... I really hate Johnny Test, don't feel bad.

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Seriously, why?! ******** Cartoon Network! Nah... I really hate Johnny Test, don't feel bad.

Yeah cause they have TO do the birthday crap all month long and what better day(s) to do it but the weekend

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Yeah cause they have TO do the birthday crap all month long and what better day(s) to do it but the weekend

I will be honest, I only sit down on Cartoon Network for a very few selective shows and that is it.

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

I will be honest, I only sit down on Cartoon Network for a very few selective shows and that is it.

I only like the DC shows, Regular Show, and Looney Tunes. That's about it. I don't like Adventure time like my cousin and everyone else seems to do. Never like series based on movies.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

I only like the DC shows, Regular Show, and Looney Tunes. That's about it. I don't like Adventure time like my cousin and everyone else seems to do. Never like series based on movies.

I don't mind Riders of Berk. I loved the movie and the show is cool. I watch just about the same exact thing just as you do. xd

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

I don't mind Riders of Berk. I loved the movie and the show is cool. I watch just about the same exact thing just as you do. xd

I didn't really like that movie (or Kung Fu Panda) so yeah not really a fan of those series either. Well I mean Cartoon Network only has about what six newer cartoon shows? Then a bunch of old crap and live action movies and Level up. Still what a stupid move and I'm not paying itunes for two episodes that I can watch later or "free" if I want to just wait till someone on youtube to upload it. What really blows is they didn't even let the creators know. Highly unprofessional all around.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

I didn't really like that movie (or Kung Fu Panda) so yeah not really a fan of those series either. Well I mean Cartoon Network only has about what six newer cartoon shows? Then a bunch of old crap and live action movies and Level up. Still what a stupid move and I'm not paying itunes for two episodes that I can watch later or "free" if I want to just wait till someone on youtube to upload it. What really blows is they didn't even let the creators know. Highly unprofessional all around.

Cartoon Network really went out of the way this time.

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Indeed. No wonder they have decayed over the years.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

Look at what Nickelodian is now.

Invisible Regular

Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

UGH. More reason why I don't really watch TV much anymore. TY for Netflix.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta
Reapthyfate
SailorSanta

UGH. More reason why I don't really watch TV much anymore. TY for Netflix.

T.V. is pretty much a media rathole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces