Welcome to Gaia! ::

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
『ШҺαt α Ϩωϵϵʈ ɳɩgнʈɱαɾε 』

★〖((ITS BACK! Oh my god we had to wait a YEAR but now its back and BETTER THEN EVER! *Spazzing out* I`m so excited for this new season like no chiz. Looks like Bill Is gonna be a huge part of the new season and it looks like it will be so badass! So what do yall think od the season so far?))〗★

Bill Cipher the deranged diorito.

Season 2 trailer

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
HORAY!!!! Gravity Falls is the best show EVER!!!! whee

Dapper Capitalist

This season has been amazing!

I love how their delving more into the secrets behind the journals. I'm really curious about who the author is now.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Finally gave this a shot and watched a couple of back-to-back episodes (the one with the zombies and the one about the underground shelter/lab). I'm pretty well hooked now and need to catch up.
>_> Is it wrong that I've watched this show so much I can quote almost every episode?

No? Good.

Haha, This show is just amazing. biggrin

Also, just for you fans to enjoy, I made a big fat Waddles for my Mabel cosplay. XD It's not perfect, but I figured I'd still share it.

User Image
There. With my mabel sweater from Land Before Swine XD And Dipper's hat for a friend.
I like gravity falls! biggrin Mabel will forever be my favourite character! heart mrgreen

Tipsy Dabbler

It's such a great show and I'm so excited that they're making Bill Cipher a larger part of it.

Feline Spirit

Gravity Falls is an amazing show!! i really love how it appeals to both younger and older audiences, and the puzzles and codes are fun to figure out. the humor in the show is so good and its genuinely funny. Alex Hirsch is a wonderful guy, and I really look forward to seeing how the rest of this season goes!! cat_biggrin

my favorite episode has got to be Land Before Swine, but i also really love the new episodes 'v'

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
did you guys see last night's episode tho?!
o m g
Bill Cipher is back and he told Dipper he's planning something big.
Things are going to get worse.. be prepared everyone

Feline Spirit

imatentenfan
o m g

last nights episode was SO GOOD!!!! it was amazing and i cant wait to see bill again this season. i wonder what he's planning eek

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
autumnflora
imatentenfan
o m g

last nights episode was SO GOOD!!!! it was amazing and i cant wait to see bill again this season. i wonder what he's planning eek

something BIG and something BAD
the code at the end pretty much admitted that as well
im into alot of GF theories too > . <

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Gravity Falls is seriously my favorite cartoon. I swear, it's tied with Avatar the Last Airbender in terms of creativity and story.

Sock Opera (Monday night's episode), was so amazing. heart I was really glad to see Bill Cipher return.

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
For any of you that happen to be on tumblr, Alex Hirsch has an account called: gravi-teamfalls The blog contains animation sequences, voice acting, and other stuff pertaining to the show. It's pretty much amazing.

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah!! Go Dipper!!! He's my fav character!!!! GO GRAVITY FALLS! I love decoding all the credits and the page in the theme song! I also love the theme song!! The entire thing is called "Made Me Realize" by Brady breek!! Go on my profile and check it out!!! It's amazing!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff