Total Votes:[ 496 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 ... 138 139 140 > »|

The Lazy Village
Miss-dark8607
The Lazy Village
yo
just finished wathcing young justice
is my man static still in the ship what happened

He was saved when Nightwing entered the hull and then got everyone aboard the bio-ship as the two Beetles battled. wink

well i hope so, he is gonna pull alot of viewership

I doubt it. Statics show was kind of average to be honest. Also I doubt he will have much screen time, one problem Young Justice has is too many characters. The gimmick of bringing in as many DC characters as possible is neat but result is many of the characters only show up once or twice.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Creativerealms
The Lazy Village
Miss-dark8607
The Lazy Village
yo

He was saved when Nightwing entered the hull and then got everyone aboard the bio-ship as the two Beetles battled. wink

I doubt it. Statics show was kind of average to be honest. Also I doubt he will have much screen time, one problem Young Justice has is too many characters. The gimmick of bringing in as many DC characters as possible is neat but result is many of the characters only show up once or twice.

everyone complains when a show or comic brings in bunches of characters, sales tend to go up, or viewership. because it offers more characters for different people to follow.

the justice league unlimited cartoon, had the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE, the show will be fine, stop being a doomsday predictor. there are gonna be a bunch of people because there are a bunch of heroes.

and static being average is a subjective statement

any other statements you need to get thrown out, because i can keep going
The Lazy Village
Creativerealms
The Lazy Village
Miss-dark8607
The Lazy Village
yo

everyone complains when a show or comic brings in bunches of characters, sales tend to go up, or viewership. because it offers more characters for different people to follow.

the justice league unlimited cartoon, had the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE, the show will be fine, stop being a doomsday predictor. there are gonna be a bunch of people because there are a bunch of heroes.

and static being average is a subjective statement

any other statements you need to get thrown out, because i can keep going

I'm not being a doomsday predictor, with the tons of characters thing I was stating facts from the first episode Young Justice was a show had the gimmick of giving us as many DC characters as possible. One of the things the creators kept talking about was how season one had over 160 different DC comics characters showing up over the course of twenty six episodes. Then they told us how season two would have about seventy five more characters. Of course everyone by the main cast would only show up once or twice.

The huge number of characters is a gimmick as only a handful of them will actually do much. However being a gimmick is not a bad thing.

Also I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Actually I love all these different characters showing up, it gives you the feeling that this is a very vast world. That is a good thing.

Yeah my static comment is a matter of opinion but as far as DC cartoons went is was average of course that has more to do with how great the average DC cartoon was and not how bad Static Shock was. Static Shock was a great show when it was not bogged down with real life guest stars.

Dangerous Visionary

Yeah I have to say some of the other DC cartoons like Static were pretty bad. I keep hoping that Static would get his own short or something but as it is IDK. The Black Lighting short was awesome tho. 3nodding Kind of sad how the DC Animated dept is more diverse and better written than the actual comics. emotion_eyebrow The ******** is wrong DC.

I don't really mind the load and load of characters because just like JLU its just good eye-candy for when you are re-watching the episodes. Better still when you finally get to know some of the BG years later like Vibe. LMAO seriously didn't know he existed till the shorts happened. But he has a blink and you miss it cameo in JLU.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
While having a huge cast like this can be dangerous it also gives you the opportunity to showcase some lesser known characters. How many regular people knew anything about Vigilante and Shining Knight before they got showcased a couple times in JLU?

Sure you may not get your favorites in every episode but having a break from the big guys is nice sometimes I think.

All I know is that I'm happy the DC Block is back!

Fatcat

Has anyone seen the new previews for tomorrow's episodes?

Dangerous Visionary

So how about that Aqualad?
Seriously no one is gonna to tell Nightwing or Wally that MM dun goof and that Aqualad is now in a coma? Last week's episode gave me chills once I saw Aqualad still unresponsive! I hope Artemis can help but she seems MIA. GRRR this series!
Miss-dark8607
So how about that Aqualad? neutral [spolier] Seriously no one is gonna to tell Nightwing or Wally that MM dun goof and that Aqualad is now in a coma? Last week's episode gave me chills once I saw Aqualad still unresponsive! I hope Artemis can help but she seems MIA. GRRR this series!

There were 2 new clips for the 1/26 episode! biggrin Obv, don't click spoilers if you don't wanna know what happens in it.

Zero idea of how Artemis can help, but she is apart of a plan to kidnap Miss M. Hints that either Artemis convinced Psimon or Manta that only Miss M can fix him, or Psimon can't do s**t. >_> Pretty sure Artemis convinces them since Psimon invades Kaldur's mind, both of their covers are blown! D:

...alsosladejumpsonlagoonboybwahahahahaha.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Miss-dark8607
So how about that Aqualad?
Seriously no one is gonna to tell Nightwing or Wally that MM dun goof and that Aqualad is now in a coma? Last week's episode gave me chills once I saw Aqualad still unresponsive! I hope Artemis can help but she seems MIA. GRRR this series!

And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

Didn't Beast Boy mention something about it to him at the end of "before the dawn"? I can't remember what he said specifically but I thought it was enough to at least heavily imply that she brain blasted him.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Fatcat

So what are your thoughts on the new episodes?
I'm still pretending that the most recent ending of GLTAS never happened. They better bring her back before CN decides to ice the DC nation block again.
Winniwyn

Didn't Beast Boy mention something about it to him at the end of "before the dawn"? I can't remember what he said specifically but I thought it was enough to at least heavily imply that she brain blasted him.

Must pay the price!

but the rest of the Team isn't aware of Miss M's powers. Only Superboy realized what she did when Beast Boy was talking about "the cool mind thing" she did, which is probably why he ends up at her apartment.

anyway. awesome episode! biggrin
Insanely curious about what Psimon will do when he wakes up...it puts him out for a few weeks, but I'm sure that thought will be in his mind the entire time and then he'll wreck havoc upon Artemis.

&NIGHTWING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HIT THE FISH AND JUST TALK TO SUPERBOY DAMMIT. he don't need to know anythinggg. His big mouth is good for nothing!
jkjk. Just displaying my intense dislike of La'gaan. <3

Kaldur's mind made me so sad. ;___; I'm also curious about why Tula seems to be his mental guardian. I know the whole deal between the two, but still.

Fatcat

xAliceJae

but the rest of the Team isn't aware of Miss M's powers. Only Superboy realized what she did when Beast Boy was talking about "the cool mind thing" she did, which is probably why he ends up at her apartment.

Insanely curious about what Psimon will do when he wakes up...it puts him out for a few weeks, but I'm sure that thought will be in his mind the entire time and then he'll wreck havoc upon Artemis.

&NIGHTWING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HIT THE FISH AND JUST TALK TO SUPERBOY DAMMIT. he don't need to know anythinggg. His big mouth is good for nothing!
jkjk. Just displaying my intense dislike of La'gaan. <3

Kaldur's mind made me so sad. ;___; I'm also curious about why Tula seems to be his mental guardian. I know the whole deal between the two, but still.

I'm really curious if Deathstroke will be suspicious about Artemis's behavior while Miss M is rebuilding Kaldur's mind. I mean Artemis didn't actually explain why she was standing around for so long.
I don't really like La'gaan either. Is it me or he's really one-dimensional as a character? "Angelfish" is in my opinion a much more annoying phrase than "Hello! Megan!' (before we got context for her catchphrase).
When I originally saw Tula in the promos I thought that her fighting scene would show her death, but now that scene has context, it just makes it sadder. That even though Kaldur's mind is too broken to remember everything else he still remembers Tula.
Garrulous Guy

I'm really curious if Deathstroke will be suspicious about Artemis's behavior while Miss M is rebuilding Kaldur's mind. I mean Artemis didn't actually explain why she was standing around for so long.
I don't really like La'gaan either. Is it me or he's really one-dimensional as a character? "Angelfish" is in my opinion a much more annoying phrase than "Hello! Megan!' (before we got context for her catchphrase).
When I originally saw Tula in the promos I thought that her fighting scene would show her death, but now that scene has context, it just makes it sadder. That even though Kaldur's mind is too broken to remember everything else he still remembers Tula.

I feel pretty certain Deathstroke will probably question it to Artemis in-person.
Or y'know, he's behaving how other people who are paid to stare at screens. He's derping around on his cell phone not noticing the strange things people do. emotion_awesome

No one likes La'gaan. Though, I think Angelfish is a cute pet name. I'm a sucker for sappy, stupid pet names. redface
I just think La'gaan's annoying. He has been annoying since we meet him. mad "RAH WE GOT SMALL MISSION. I NEED TO COMPENSATE FOR THINGS."

...&omg now i am sad. crying
i didn't think of it in that way!
ohgod. crying Kalduryouneedhugs.

I don't think they'd show the death on-screen ever, tbh. Apart from old age, we haven't seen a live death...which makes me sad 'cause I want Jason Todd to come back. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
xAliceJae
Winniwyn

Must pay the price!

You have some sort of evidence of this I suppose? Everything I've seen points to quite the contrary. Ever since she decided to stop doing it the whole team has been egging her on to "brain-blast" the bad guys. Not to mention the fact that she's put Psimon, a skilled telepath in his own right, in a coma before. Martian Manhunter flat out said that she's the most powerful psychic mind he's ever encountered. There is no way the team is unaware of what she can do.

Must pay the price!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas