Neutral 0.25882352941176 25.9% [ 22 ]
That is Bull****! 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 >

7,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I can't believe the creators decided to remove Brian from the series...

Beloved Noob

2,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Exactly. I loved Brian! They should of removed Mort or something not Brian! And what's worse is the fact they are replacing him! (I cried in that episode :3)

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Yeah. It was a pretty lame move.

Whatever. I'll still watch it.

Also.
Wow.
So many racially offensive jokes in that episode.
xd

7,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
He got replaced by some dog named Vinny right? Haven't seen it yet but heard that's his name.

Tipsy Capitalist

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
who cares. he was a really bad character. the new dog will be even better
Did they really? Damn... Brian was really douchey, but so are a lot of the characters... I thought that was the point.
I wouldn't get too attached to Vinny though, he seems an alright character but now he's going to be all chummy with Stewie and not have the same kind of dynamic that he and Brian had.

Brian will in all likely hood be back in the next season if not by the end of this one and they'll have two dogs instead of one.

I mean Brian's death was just way too sudden, the episode felt completely rushed and there was no real reason behind his death other than to have the family go through the pain of loss and Stewie even more so because of his young age.

But removing/killing off a character that was central and so important to the show is to me a bad move, besides there are a ton of people voicing their opinions and there are already dozens of petitions to bring him back.
And they can bring him back because of the time travel dynamic, and before anybody says that his death will have been trivialized and pointless in it's message, well it was pretty pointless to remove such an important character to the show, I mean kill of Babs or something, hell even the Greased up Deaf Guy for all I care but bring Brian Griffin back.

Wheezing Gawker

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Momo_Kitten
I mean kill of Babs or something, hell even the Greased up Deaf Guy for all I care but bring Brian Griffin back.

Kill off Greased-Up Deaf Guy? Why not just cancel the whole series while they're at it?

Anyways, time travel yo. Brian will be back, unless they're planning to end the series in the next season or two.

Also, as soul-shattering as that episode was, it'll never be and can never be as awful as the bank vault episode.

User Image

Hallowed Hunter

The only thing I find shocking is that people actually think he might be dead for good. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back next episode.

Zealot

I'm more surprised that people still watch that show.

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
brian and stewie have the same voice actor so it doesnt bother me much since they could easily put him back into the show!
1) Stewie still has a time machine. Let's not forget that before he destroyed it, he traveled into the future to get the latest Christmas presents. All present-Stewie has to do is intercept past-Stewie at the toy store, kill him, and use the return pad to travel back to the past, and then he can make sure Brian isn't killed.

2) A future episode of the season is called "Brian's a Bad Father" and there's another future episode called "Brian the Closer". So yeah. I don't think Brian's death is going to last.
P y r O C l a s T
Momo_Kitten
I mean kill of Babs or something, hell even the Greased up Deaf Guy for all I care but bring Brian Griffin back.

Kill off Greased-Up Deaf Guy? Why not just cancel the whole series while they're at it?

Anyways, time travel yo. Brian will be back, unless they're planning to end the series in the next season or two.

Also, as soul-shattering as that episode was, it'll never be and can never be as awful as the bank vault episode.

User Image

Implying the Greased up Deaf Guy was more important than Brian ever was lol
But I heard rumors that Seth is just getting tired of the series, hence his reason for killing off Brian, but rumors they are.

OG Wolf

Captain Talavar
1) Stewie still has a time machine. Let's not forget that before he destroyed it, he traveled into the future to get the latest Christmas presents. All present-Stewie has to do is intercept past-Stewie at the toy store, kill him, and use the return pad to travel back to the past, and then he can make sure Brian isn't killed.

2) A future episode of the season is called "Brian's a Bad Father" and there's another future episode called "Brian the Closer". So yeah. I don't think Brian's death is going to last.

If that was the case, Stewie would have rebuilt his time machine in the same episode. He wasn't able to retrieve the part that he needed to re-build it either.

The Time Machine, so far, is gone for good.
Oh Randy
Captain Talavar

If that was the case, Stewie would have rebuilt his time machine in the same episode. He wasn't able to retrieve the part that he needed to re-build it either.

The Time Machine, so far, is gone for good.

Did you read what I said? There's still a way for him to use the time machine. Stewie used it to travel into the future. So at some point in the future, after what happened in that episode, past-Stewie is going to appear at the toy store with a return pad. If present-Stewie gets there in time, he can save Brian. It has nothing to do with rebuilding the time machine, it's about catching his past self in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff