Welcome to Gaia! ::

ribbit

peep! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 11 ]
kerokero 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 16 ]
grump 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Tiny Inquisitor

I really could care less about the gold prize (which I would probably donate to someone if I win it - again, unlikely!). I just want to be a tiny little frog person. The happiest, fattest, greenest little buddy this side of Gaia!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
edits by me, Jeffrey M Roth

Other cold-blooded fauna enthusiasts are welcome here as well I guess this makes it an official quest thread!. emotion_kirakira Woe is me.

Not really sure entirely what the official scoop is - so I'll update this post as new details and stuff rolls out.

Looks like I'll be trying my hand at acquiring and opening stuff. Damn.

Maybe I'll get super duper lucky?

Tiny Inquisitor

Man, I know this is probably going to be the very last animal base they get to... but maybe I'll get some takers anyways.

Tiny Inquisitor

Welp. Tried my hand. Now I guess I have to try and find cheap ones on the MP.

Pierced Lunatic

Maybe if you add some spots or texture to them? I would definitely do a frog tho.

Timid Explorer

Those are really cute! I would definitely rethink my dream avatar if they made a frog.

Trash

21,375 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
frog base sounds nice, it could be popular if people could customize them to look like their own keroro gunso character heart

Kawaii Kitten

Yeahhhh if there's an item to wear a shell and be a cute lil turtle I would be on board with that!

Or a crest item to wear and make yourself a chameleon maybe?

Hygienic Bibliophile

19,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
froggies unite?

Tiny Inquisitor

DevynAsylum
Maybe if you add some spots or texture to them? I would definitely do a frog tho.

surprised You mean like, slimier skin? Or speckles?

That is a great idea! Thank you. whee

Tiny Inquisitor

SlowlyLearning
Those are really cute! I would definitely rethink my dream avatar if they made a frog.

Thank you!

Yeah, I'm still kinda waiting on Gaia to do more cold-blooded bases.

Timid Explorer

Jeffrey M Roth
SlowlyLearning

Thank you!

Yeah, I'm still kinda waiting on Gaia to do more cold-blooded bases.

Your welcome :3
I think there are quite a few people wanting cold blooded bases. Though there doesn't seem to be an agreement? If we were to get reptiles there will be a few who will be happy because they could make dragons then.

Tiny Inquisitor

SlowlyLearning

Your welcome :3
I think there are quite a few people wanting cold blooded bases. Though there doesn't seem to be an agreement? If we were to get reptiles there will be a few who will be happy because they could make dragons then.

Well, if Gaia plays it's cards fairly - then there would be a few different 'bases' that could be turned into dragons or different kinds of reptiles with sort of like, base modifications (think like the horns and tails and reptile skins for humans - but for bases) so that everyone can achieve their happy medium or middle.

Of course I think that there should be basic modifications in the gold shops - and then maybe like, nicer items can be released in RIGs and monthly collectibles. 3nodding

Playful Kitten

Hey hon.... to me your edits just don't read as a frog. Yeh it's green but that's about it.
I think without a doubt frogs would need frog feet to really be distinguishable. I made an edit too 3nodding

User Image

The hardest thing is, frogs eyes are typically pretty high up on their head, usually drawn completely on top of it in cartoons... which is why I added an arch above it's eyes, idk. It was the best I could do.... Gaia's base isn't very flexible. xD

I hope that if they do do this, they give us red frogs and blue frogs as well, cuz those guys look pretty darn cool!

Tiny Inquisitor

Frozen Mist
Hey hon.... to me your edits just don't read as a frog. Yeh it's green but that's about it.
I think without a doubt frogs would need frog feet to really be distinguishable. I made an edit too 3nodding

User Image

The hardest thing is, frogs eyes are typically pretty high up on their head, usually drawn completely on top of it in cartoons... which is why I added an arch above it's eyes, idk. It was the best I could do.... Gaia's base isn't very flexible. xD

I hope that if they do do this, they give us red frogs and blue frogs as well, cuz those guys look pretty darn cool!

The reason my frog edits are the way they are is because the bases need to fit in with the rest of the animal bases - having the frog face on your edit would be problematic because a lot of items wouldn't sit right. I do like the legs you have on there though - but again. That might be problematic with the shoes/socks already created for animal bases.

But your edits have given me some ideas! Ways that I can add to my own edits to make them seem more frog-like. My bases were meant to be just the bare minimum effort that Gaia could put in.

Partying Seeker

7,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items