Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Hmm... Do you agree Alice should have a prince? If so, who should it be?
yes i do but not any one from former movies!!!
3nodding

Distinct Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ehh I think that would depend on which Alice... The one in the original story I think should have one for sure.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
A friend of mine drew up a nice character design for a Prince of Hearts... But he was mostly just frivolous and fabulous.

Fashionable Member

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
it depends on wich aliceinwonderland and my opion it should be chesire cat_mrgreen
paranormalher
i think the the bunny would change into a prince
paranormalher

YES!!! It should be hatter.. heart

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think having a prince would ruin Alice's free spirit. And she's only suppose to be like, what, 10?

I say no to a prince!

Beloved Friend

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Knave of Hearts would make a cute boy character and I could see the White Rabbit turning into a boy.

But I don't like the idea of a "prince" or any other romantic interest for Alice- I feel like the whole point is that she's a little girl and Wonderland is an innocent place for her.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
No, a prince wouldn't fit in with wonderland at all. Unless he was just as ridiculous as all the other characters, but an actual love interest is a terrible idea.
i think that would be cool! dramallama but i think u should make up ur own prince not one thats from former movies and games...
i think there should be a prine

Fashionable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
I'd say it would have to be between the Cheshire Cat or the White Rabbit if we are talking about the Disney version.
paranormalher

I think it would be nice that Alice should stay as a child in the story and not be involved with princes-but it would be interesting if, after she wakes up from her dream she continues to go to wonderland and soon meets a prince her age who is also very pompous and arrogant like the queen- i wonder how Alice would react? If it was the Alice in Lewis Caroll's book, she would most likely be polite but get vexed soon. in the book, she said words with courage that even the queen was silenced,although she also feared for her life and didn't dare question about the many executions. Still, in the second book, "Through the looking glass',she met the white knight. Maybe that can serve as a prince. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff