Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
i have seen people having a big hate on flame princess eek i think she is awesome cry

Interesting Shapeshifter

wahhh D: i love her, shes adorable and acts like a female :<

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
xXFaiiXx
wahhh D: i love her, shes adorable and acts like a female :<

Me too i love her and i don't no why people hate her eek

Witty Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tiwilight Sparkle
i have seen people having a big hate on flame princess eek i think she is awesome cry

fact: Im not Everyone. But i love her.
I, also, do not understand why people have a dislike for Flame Princess.
What I've gathered recently about people is that since this show is called
"Adventure Time" they feel that it's been based too much on romance,
and doesn't have enough adventure. I can see where they're going with that,
but I think a good show needs to have a little bit of that type of thing to add plot.
A lot of people are also saying ''She's evil, she'll destroy all of Ooo.''
Which, could be completely correct, but it could also be wrong. We'll just have to see.

I, myself, am a big fan of Flame Princess. I believe that Finn finally found a girl who
likes him, and can hold a steady relationship with for at least a long time. I think
Flame Princess is smart, pretty, and though people say she's evil, I believe she
means no harm. Do you seriously think she intentionally tries to burn Finn? She
intentionally burns everything in her path? She's flame. Flame destroys. It's who
she is, she can't change it any more than we can.

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Ajiba
I, also, do not understand why people have a dislike for Flame Princess.
What I've gathered recently about people is that since this show is called
"Adventure Time" they feel that it's been based too much on romance,
and doesn't have enough adventure. I can see where they're going with that,
but I think a good show needs to have a little bit of that type of thing to add plot.
A lot of people are also saying ''She's evil, she'll destroy all of Ooo.''
Which, could be completely correct, but it could also be wrong. We'll just have to see.

I, myself, am a big fan of Flame Princess. I believe that Finn finally found a girl who
likes him, and can hold a steady relationship with for at least a long time. I think
Flame Princess is smart, pretty, and though people say she's evil, I believe she
means no harm. Do you seriously think she intentionally tries to burn Finn? She
intentionally burns everything in her path? She's flame. Flame destroys. It's who
she is, she can't change it any more than we can.

I agree with you

Dapper Loiterer

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

I know I mentioned this before; but I'm pretty sure the big 3 reasons are:

1) Shipping
2) Lack of character development.
3) She's evil.

All reasons are really silly reasons to hate her too. User Image

1) People have to stop hating a character JUST because they ~*get in the way*~ of your favorite pairing. People fall in love with different people, and sometimes their hearts change. Just because FP/Finn is canon doesn't mean you can't still ship PB/Finn AND still love FP. Seriously; I LOVE PB and I'm an obsessive FP/Finn shipper.

2) The whole "she has no development" is a horrible reason to hate someone. If a character was in 30+ episodes with little to no change, then no, I may not fancy them. FP has been in 4.3 episodes. And only ONE of those episodes actually featured her as a main character. Compaired to the Ice King and PB who've both been main characters in 20+ each. If you're going to hate someone, hate the writers. FP didn't CHOOSE to not dump ALL of her development in 4.3 episodes.

3) She's not evil. Not even close. She's kind, compassionate, and a great person when you get to actually know her. Her dad was the one who's trying to keep her on the dark side of the fence, even though it's clearly not in her character. She's even told us that she doesn't want any "help" from her dad. And when she says that, I'm pretty sure part of it is his desire for an evil daughter. And you know what's funny? You have characters like "Vampire Queen" Marceline who border on the exact same "daddy's way" fence, and she has next to no haters. This FP hate is just ridiculous, especially when none of it is actually HER fault. It's either the fault of the writers, her dad, or heck, even Finn for "messing up shipping" but even THAT'S ridiculous because he's young and life isn't a Disney movie. You're not going to end up with your first crush for the rest of your life.

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Advent Attendee 50
I hate Flame Princess.
Big Whoop.
She could die for all I care.
I'm just someone with my own opinions.
So I'm not sure why people question that.
Leader Mizuki
I hate Flame Princess.
Big Whoop.
She could die for all I care.
I'm just someone with my own opinions.
So I'm not sure why people question that.

Well, we might like to know why you don't like her, maybe...

Also, she ain't evil. She's passionate.

In a relationship with Looomy

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like her for the reason that I believe she smells like gasoline.

You know? Like when you fill a car's tank full of gas at the gas station and there's this awesome smelling aroma of gasoline in the air? I LOVE THAT SMELL. emotion_donotwant
The Ace Defective

You know? Like when you fill a car's tank full of gas at the gas station and there's this awesome smelling aroma of gasoline in the air? I LOVE THAT SMELL. emotion_donotwant

Yeah... most likely. Also, does this even look like a hug to anyone else? ---> emotion_hug to me it looks like the one in the back is trying to snap the other one's neck, or smother him or something...

Feline Cat

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hate her? She seems adorable.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Ace Defective

Either that or she smells like a bonfire.
Or a candle.
I love Flame Princess emotion_kirakira
Sh's so adorable! And perfect for Finn emotion_awesome
Who the hell hates Flame Princess?
She is wonderful!
I think the only one who would somewhat resent her would be BP, but that's totally understandable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff