Welcome to Gaia! ::

My answer: I just thought that the character designs looked pretty cool. Especially when I saw Princess Bubblegum. The slight romance between Princess Bubblegum and Finn is cute also. I love the candy and sweets people too. I like how there are many different looking characters as well. Also in a way it kind of reminds me of Anime even though it's not really an Anime.

So what about you guys? whee

3,075 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
It was crazy and at the time funny to watch =)
BatOutOfHell666
It was crazy and at the time funny to watch =)

"Was"? So you don't like it anymore?
I thought it was a new kind of show that Cartoon Network had never really introduced before. The concept was interesting, the art managed to catch my attention, and the introduction of adventure and genuine heroism to Cartoon Network was really exciting for me. And then, I fell in love~

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I guess I like it because in one way or another it makes me laugh x3

and I guess what drew me in was.. the different type of characters in the show and was a new cartoon on Cartoon Network.. which I flipped to while I was on vacation and had nothing good on until I seen that~ crying

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Thats a long answer. A friend of mine tried get me into it, the music, voice actors and other stuff.
Honestly I was drawn in the same way, but the other reason why I was drawn into it was because it looked like one of those shows that if the viewers took it to heart and learned from the story then maybe I'd have a little more faith in humanity.

Ethereal Doll

23,775 Points
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I didn't like it at first because it was too weird. lol But once I got used to it, I found myself enjoying the show. And seeing Marceline helped too.
The viral video in 2007.
dry humor and i heard a lot of things about it from other family members

Wealthy Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
the randomness and silly jokes.

Sparkly Duck

A friend introduced me and my other friends to it. Stayed for Jake, story became real, and here I am. Show was and is amazing ya dig?
its was the colors honestly cx im a very simple person, so the fact that they had very colorful characters and random jokes really made it enjoyable for me to watch.
I like Adventure Time because once I had a dog, he went with me every single place I went and we had a lot of adventures. He was a magical dog for me and we loved each other so much.
I miss him and I wish the person who poisoned him got attacked by bees and died.
My nephew got me hooked on Adventure Time back in 2013. It is his fault and I am eternally in his debt for introducing me to such a vibrant, well rounded, and weird show. He was four at the time and one day when I showed up to babysit he insisted we watch "Finn the Human". His mom had episodes saved on her DVR and one episode turned into ten and by the time that sweet and catchy credit song was rolling for the tenth time in a row he was wailing to watch something else and let me say that was a total bummer lol. The music is so well done, the art style is appeasing to the eye, the storytelling and over-all feel of the show is warming and nostalgic and all wrapped up in a post-apocalyptic package peppered with yummy food, hilarious interactions between well developed characters, and awesome, epic, adorable adventures.

tldr; I LOVE me some Adventure Time and I love my nephew for introducing me to it <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff