Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Noob

User Image

F i o n n a -- T h e H u m a n -- ! /////////

In response to what Marshall said to her, Fionna opens her mouth, closes it, opens it again, and then snaps it shut. Well, dang, there's not really a way she can argue with that. Even if Prince Gumball did have a sibling, everyone would have been aware of this a long time ago, which was true. And Fionna, of all people, would have known, especially since she had a close relationship towards the Prince. She groaned and smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand, feeling completely foolish. " Right, you're absolutely right, Marshy. Geez, what was I thinking". Fionna gave a light wave when Marshall introduced her to the Princess. Wait, Princess...? Of the Candy Kingdom? None of this nonsense seemed to be making any sense. She jumped when Gumball shouted that he doesn't have a sibling, and since Fionna was still standing next to him, his piercing yell echoed in her head. She looked at the so called 'Princess ' of Candy Kingdom. " How is that..? But you aren't.. But Prince Gumball is.. how in the..? ". She couldn't find the right words to slip out of her mouth. She brought her hands to her head and shook her head from left to right slowly, trying to deny the fact that she was still seeing the female version of Prince Gumball. " Ow! My brain. My poor.. confused little brain! ". The adventuress whimpered softly. Her head was beginning to throb with pain from all of this confusion. In an attempt to ignore this pain, she directed her attention to the fear-stricken Prince, realizing that he jumped when Marshall placed his hands on his shoulders. Her gaze swept over Gumball's face, taking note of his expression. Fionna's stare softened. He seemed to be devastated about this whole thing. The princess made an outburst that said ' The fanfiction! ', and Fionna just arched a brow. "I do believe that we are real, 'Princess '. What ever gave the idea that we aren't? , she said politely. Whether or not she beginning to find Princess Bubblegum as a joke, she did say she was a princess, and Fionna has to respect loyalty no matter what.

[[ OutOfCookies: ~~ ]]
User Image ❤ iSometimes Play With Fire ❤

Morrow rushed over FP's head, if he was even the smallest measurement closer, he would have been burned. The force of the wing span cause FP to fall, "HEY!" she groaned. She quickly rose to her feet, chasing after the bird, which landed relatively close to the area she already was. As she got closer she noticed figures, her attention drafted away from the bird and on to the small group. Her nearly black smoke and angered face changed after she saw the group. She shook her head, reminding her of how pissed she was, speedy as ever she ran to the group. She looked at Princess Bubblegum, the lady that had her locked in a cage for 13 years. "CONTROL YOUR BIRD!" she screeched. She was on fire! Oh, wait, she always is.

❤ Because iLike How It Burns ❤
User Image

User Image

P r i n c e s s

User Image

B u b b l e g u m

User Image

Princess Bubblegum's hands rubbed her temples, it would take much more convincing to get them to believe their whole life wasn't real. They're too far gone, there's no way they will accept being fictional characters... I guess I'll play along until I get some hard evidence.. She smiled politely and nodded when they began to protest to her rather poor persuasion. "Oh my, forgive me, I have a habit of jumping to conclusions. I can't hold back this mondo momma brain from thinking out loud." She dismounted the Morrow and began to stroke his beak as she continued to talk to her guests, "I may not be able to prove that you aren't real, but I can assure you this is not the same world you are used to." Before she could continue she was interrupted by none other than the Flame Princess, who looked just as steamed as usual. She looked at the young girl with a frown, then sighed deeply as she tried to calm her down, "I can't control my Morrow, just as you can hardly control your flames. So please, don't have such an ill will toward Morrow or myself." The Fire Princess's temper was a constant reminder of why she had her contained in the first place, her flames could destroy her entire kingdom and she would be powerless to stop her. She returned her attention to the characters from the fan-fiction, "I would like to invite you to see my castle, to show you that this here is my Candy Kingdom, and not the one you may be familiar with." She looked back at the young princess, "You may join us if you wish, Flame Princess."

•°o.O O.o°•
User Image ❤ iSometimes Play With Fire ❤

Her eyes narrowed, and she held her breath. "Whatever! ...I should've burnt you.." , her tone of voice changing slightly. She looked at the group of people behind her, her face still kind of angry. "Have I.. Seen you guys somewhere..? And you..." she turned directly to Fionna. "You look like Finn.. Are you a human?" She turned back to Bubblegum, whom She could tell was annoyed. "I'll tag along.. But who are they? Friends of yours I'm assuming?" .... She looked back at Bubblegum and her face returned 100% angry. "You can STEER your bird! I'm not an idiot! I'll tag along.. Just try not to get on my nerves." She said, going 60 to 0 in seconds. She was completely oblivious to her anger problem. It was her. She always wanted friends, but wasn't the best at making them, maybe new faces is what she needed. She was still intimidated by them, they seemed to be acquainted with Bubblegum. She gave a mischevious smile. She knew how to play head games, but they were even easier to be played on her, Ecspecially if you knew her weak spots.

❤ Because iLike How It Burns ❤

Kawaii Noob

User Image

F i o n n a -- T h e H u m a n -- ! /////////

Fionna had more than enough reasons to not believe any thing that Princess Bubblegum said, but it wouldn't hurt to humor the pink haired woman just a little, right? Fionna blinks, then says hesitantly, ” Alright, Princess Bubblegum. I guess..”. Her head lowered, allowing her golden locks to fall and shadow over her face, making it difficult for anyone to see her eyes. She gripped her backpack's straps tightly, trying to contain her intense, overwhelming anxiety. If anything, she was not far from walking over to a nearby tree and repeatedly bashing her head into it, just to prove how annoyed, upset just overall crazy she could be. This was just too much. ” This just went from weird to plain insane..”, she said aloud, feeling completely annoyed, and it was obvious with the the tone she carried as she spoke. It wasn't everyday someone who looked exactly like her friend would walk up to her and tell her straight up that she was a non-existing character. She puffed out a sigh, her head flicking up. She needed to cool her jets. Besides, holding anger at anyone wouldn't resolve her issue. Suddenly, out of no where, there was a loud shrill, which caused the human to jump on instinct. It was so loud, so.. obnoxious, it piled onto her rage even more. Fionna pouted at the girl, who popped out of no where. She resembled the appearance of Flame Prince, except.. she was.. a girl. Fionna bit her lip, then said,” Finn? Who's Finn..? Er, yes, I'm a human..”. She scratched the side of her cheek and stepped closer toward the Fire Princess. Her similar appearance to Flame Prince was.. astounding! ” You look like Flame Prince..”, her gaze hardened on the Fire Princess' face, and she extended out her hand toward her, only to draw back in surprise as well as pain when the girl's flames nearly scorched her entire hand. She studied the Flame Princess' face. ” You..F-Feel like Flame Prince.. but you aren't Flame Prince..”, she said, sadness clearly being identified in her voice. She winced with pain as her newly burnt hand throbbed. She looked up to the Princess, smiling widely, while attempting to sustain her 3rd degree burn. It hurt a lot, probably too much to bear. She winced once more. ” Are you a princess as well? My name is Fionna, and like I said Earlier, I'm a human”, she introduced herself politely. For some reason, even though Fionna had been doubting what Princess Bubblegum had said earlier, Fionna was, though in small doses, beginning to believe in everything the Candy Woman had been trying to clarify. Turning around so her back would be facing the other, Fionna gently groaned, rubbing her hand, hoping the burning sensation would go away within seconds. It didn't. Her eyebrows furrowed with worry. She flinched as poked her hurt hand. " O-Ow.. my hand..".

[[ OutOfCookies: ~~ ]]
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Flame Princess looked at Fiona, a neutral look on her face, did she hear that correctly? PRINCE? Ha! This girl was CLEARY delusional. Prince? Only princesses. This was basic knowledge. "My name is Flame Princes-
Did you say Flame.. Prince?"

She cocked her head to the side in confusion then felt Fiona's hand touch her cheek, her ryes opened wide and she jumped, was she an idiot? She backed away, near same time Fiona pulled back. "Are you a type of stupid? It's obvious I'm FIRE, why would you...?" She looked up to see Fiona, lip out, obviously in pain. FP almost touched her hand to check if it was alright before remembering it would only make matters worse. She then continued to speak, trying to sound more friendly, but did a pretty bad job, she was a tad calmer, however.

"Where are you from? There are princes there? Am I missing something? Did Princess Bubblegum create you..? How could she make a human! I thought Finn was the only..."
This was weird. Nope. Freaky. She was becoming absorbed in her questions until another soft wince came from Fiona. She shuffled her arms behind her back, giving off an awkward feeling, making the tension that was already there somewhat worse.

She looked to the other members of the group. A relative of princess bubblegum? The crown on his head made her unsure. The similarity was insane. He was slightly tall compared to flame princess, but at the tender age of 13 she didn't expect different from most people Next, a vampire boy. He had sharp features similar to a girl she believed she saw in the fire kingdom. He was also tall, but seemed a tad more 'manly' than the gender bent bubblegum. Her eyes then traced to wind princess. She seemed harmless, but a strong enough wind cloud blow out her fire. She was already cautious, but the status changed to ready. She kept silent, still obviously awkward, but her hair blazed higher and brighter. "So. Whos going to tell
me What the glob is happening right now?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Dapper Dabbler

𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠~~~

User Image

Wind Princess watched silently as the chaotic scene unfolded. She had already figured that the three were not from this world, or at least Ooo, but not real? She wasn't sure about that. How can you see and talk to something that's not real. You can't see wind, only how it affects things and it's real. When Fire Princess arrived, she smiled at her slightly. Wind Princess had never really met her because FP was locked in her kingdom for a long time, and WP had never traveled to the Fire Kingdom. When the three didn't react to Princess Bubblegum's words the way she had planned, the princess shrugged at her. I guess Bubblegum has it all figured out, but the rest of us are clueless. She thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff