Welcome to Gaia! ::

these luscious lumps
so i think that there should be an episode where finn meets a mermaid princess and falls in love with her, but is still with FP, and then mermaid princess swoops finn off his feet, and she uses a spell for finn to breathe water, and they live happily in the ocean, and FP cant chase after them because she cant go in the water xD then at the end of the episode you find out it all was just LSP's fanfiction. and she was reading it to turtle princess.

Awwww that sounds awesome!
Kimi Doodles

I...... don't know. neutral I mean that sounds as if LSP is against his relationship with FP, not to mention views Finn as... well.... a cheater. It would be WAY too out-of-character even for LSP. Heck, Ice King isn't the most sane guy in the bin but he still nailed the characters personalities pretty well.

And who exactly is Mermaid Princess? Not some random OC is she? neutral

just a a random OC i made up...
Sultrina
these luscious lumps
so i think that there should be an episode where finn meets a mermaid princess and falls in love with her, but is still with FP, and then mermaid princess swoops finn off his feet, and she uses a spell for finn to breathe water, and they live happily in the ocean, and FP cant chase after them because she cant go in the water xD then at the end of the episode you find out it all was just LSP's fanfiction. and she was reading it to turtle princess.

Umm I don't think LSP would write something like that, she really respects Finn and thinks he's really cute and nice. If anything It'd be a fanfic of HER stealing him away because she has a crush on him, I don't think she has anything against FP.

yes, LSP respects finn, but she also LOVES drama.
Kimi Doodles

I...... don't know. neutral I mean that sounds as if LSP is against his relationship with FP, not to mention views Finn as... well.... a cheater. It would be WAY too out-of-character even for LSP. Heck, Ice King isn't the most sane guy in the bin but he still nailed the characters personalities pretty well.

And who exactly is Mermaid Princess? Not some random OC is she? neutral

yes, true, it would never happen, but LSP loves drama, so of course she would write something as juicy as this.
okay,
Woah woah what the hay peeps?
Don't get so damn butthurt. It was just an opinion, and a fun idea LSP had.

No need to be flamming, or spamming this thread.
Mermaid princess ISN'T EVEN REAL.

Its not her OC, it was just a character. after all doesn't any one remember the episode where LSP was trying to make fin fall for her? and wrote a book for turtle princess?

"Oh i've always wanted to write trashy books for ladies!" - Lumpy spacey princess.

well, its no different here. just writing another book for Turtle princess.
What a kind friend!
Wow, I like it.
I think that would be a great episode.
c:

Dapper Loiterer

l Cake The Cat l
okay,

But... no one is being butthurt though. neutral
Nor is anyone spamming or flaming. She gave an idea and the rest of us gave an opinion.
In a fairly polite fashion in fact.
Having a different opinion =/= flaming.

Kimi Doodles
l Cake The Cat l
okay,

Nor is anyone spamming or flaming. She gave an idea and the rest of us gave an opinion.

oops..
Honestly I didn't really read any of this.

these luscious lumps is my sibling in RL, and said people were flamming?
so I just put my thoughts out there..
Sorry if any one was offended!

Questionable Borg

Kimi Doodles
l Cake The Cat l
okay,

It does on the internet XD

Dapper Loiterer

Mayor Gravity

To the immature maybe.
Seriously, just because it's the internet doesn't mean that opinions are SUDDENLY the same thing as flamming/spamming. Just like how you shouldn't use crappy spelling/grammar just because it's the internet.

Spamming: Filling a thread/chat/ect over and over and over again with the same irrelevant posts.
Flamming: Purposely slamming someone's opinions and words heavily in order to piss them off.
An Opposite opinion: Just that, when someone doesn't share your opinion.

Dapper Loiterer

l Cake The Cat l
oops..
Honestly I didn't really read any of this.

these luscious lumps is my sibling in RL, and said people were flamming?
so I just put my thoughts out there..
Sorry if any one was offended!

It's fine lol, you were just defending your sibling. ^_^;;
Just make sure to know what exactly is going on on both sides before defending someone, that's all.

Questionable Borg

Kimi Doodles
Mayor Gravity

To the immature maybe.
Seriously, just because it's the internet doesn't mean that opinions are SUDDENLY the same thing as flamming/spamming. Just like how you shouldn't use crappy spelling/grammar just because it's the internet.

Spamming: Filling a thread/chat/ect over and over and over again with the same irrelevant posts.
Flamming: Purposely slamming someone's opinions and words heavily in order to piss them off.
An Opposite opinion: Just that, when someone doesn't share your opinion.

Oh, I agree. I was just sayin.

Dapper Loiterer

Mayor Gravity
Oh, I agree. I was just sayin.

Alright. ; u ;'' Sorry, those "It's the internet!" excuses bug me lol.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
When I read the title I thought this was gonna have a legit fanfic with LSP in it and I was gonna scream
Rabid Hampters
When I read the title I thought this was gonna have a legit fanfic with LSP in it and I was gonna scream

sorry if i disappointed you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces