Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate Adventure Time but my son loves the show.
Neko-rama
Asian Warrior 88
Neko-rama
I don't get it? You post this on an AT topic so almost all of these people are going to be negative on your opinion.

THE RULES STATE THAT ANYTHING RELATED TO ADVENTURE TIME, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, GOES ON THIS FORUM...
Hopefully you find more people to agree with you xp I don't post negative things about stuff considering people who like it, I let it slide. U MAD BRO?

blaugh LOL I'm pretty happy. Well, I at least accomplished something. I just proved that anime is a whole lot better than cartoons. heart
Vixon Lover

Introduce him to Tenchi Muyo or Dragonball Z, he'll love those shows even more!!! biggrin

IYamISukI's Husbando

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Asian Warrior 88
Neko-rama
Asian Warrior 88
Neko-rama
I don't get it? You post this on an AT topic so almost all of these people are going to be negative on your opinion.

THE RULES STATE THAT ANYTHING RELATED TO ADVENTURE TIME, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, GOES ON THIS FORUM...
Hopefully you find more people to agree with you xp I don't post negative things about stuff considering people who like it, I let it slide. U MAD BRO?

blaugh LOL I'm pretty happy. Well, I at least accomplished something. I just proved that anime is a whole lot better than cartoons. heart
Cartoons are neutral to me. Usually cartoons in America are like 12 or 13 minutes unlike anime which is as long as regular T.V. shows and looks harder to animate unlike those cheapy cartoons. So I'm agreeing and disagreeing with you.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sheepish Love
You and many others.
Adventure time has comedy, mystery, romance, and many more things to it.
There actually is a huge story line, unlike most Adult Swim shows.
Random is funny. It adds in the humor. Does it matter if it was meant to be stupid? The characters are loving, the animation is cute.
It throws in something you don't normally see in cartoon shows, and that makes it unique for me.
Out of everything you names, only Teen Titans, Naruto, some things on Toonami......have an actual plot.
The solid statement you made on plot makes you an obvious troll, and nothing more.
I adored most of Toonami, because I was a teenager at the point.
I'm much older, and a parent, now.
AT is something my whole family can watch, love, and get to know from. That's another reason why it's so special to me.
That is the exact same thing Faust said about My Little Pony, that she makes it so that adults and children can both enjoy it, though she was aiming for parents.

Feisty Guardian

18,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
You might want to be a little more informed before you start an argument with a group of a particular show's fans.
Asian Warrior 88
Vixon Lover

Introduce him to Tenchi Muyo or Dragonball Z, he'll love those shows even more!!! biggrin
We avoid anime in our house, unless it's totally badass.
(DBZ being one of them)
He's too young to understand or enjoy 'anime'. If he does watch any, they'll be the older series that deal with action, not girls. lol
Yeah, you are pretty much one of the fewwer who think its stupid, and it does have a story line and everything starts with ice king telling a story so yeah :3
Asian Warrior 88
and of course there's the moral lesson things (like in Naruto, hate destroys and peace is good)

Quote:
like in Naruto

Quote:
Naruto

Quote:
Naruto

You seriously just lost all your credibility.

Asian Warrior 88
I just proved that anime is a whole lot better than cartoons. heart

You proved nothing, you stated an opinion.

1,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Asian Warrior 88
scream

I don't get it. Why do so many people like Adventure Time? The show doesn't have a storyline, everything happens at random, it's poorly animated, even the own creator said it was meant to be stupid... So why does everybody like the show? Even reality shows are stupid like Jersey Shore and whatever. What happened to good shows like Johnny Bravo, Juniper Lee, Toonami, Naruto, Teen Titans, Family Matters, Keenan & Kel, All That, Fresh Prince and other shows that seem to have a solid plot and motivating story? Tell me why? Is it because I was born in the 90's (Generation Y)

History

Toonami Reborn

Must Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdPIy-7oUD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0Ri35GQbo
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzaPdtvKRXQ

I watch it once with my little bother and it looked really stupid. I was born in the 90's too so I don't? Some of those shows are still on.
Asian Warrior 88
What happened to good shows like Toonami

This proves to me how stupid you are. emotion_facepalm

Toonami was a programming block, not a TV show.

Born in the 90's, riiiight. So were you born in 1999 and then your big brother told you about Toonami? Think so.

Also, Adult Swim said they were highly considering bringing back Toonami on Adult Swim after the positive reception of its April Fools' Day airing, so don't act like it's not here anymore.
Gummi Butt
Asian Warrior 88

Born in the 90's, riiiight. So were you born in 1999 and then your big brother told you about Toonami? Think so.

Also, Adult Swim said they were highly considering bringing back Toonami on Adult Swim after the positive reception of its April Fools' Day airing, so don't act like it's not here anymore.

Toonami is also a show because it has it's own episodes like "The Intruder" and "Lockdown". I was born in 1994 and Toonami first aired in 1997 when I was in preschool...
Asian Warrior 88
Gummi Butt
Asian Warrior 88

Toonami is also a show because it has it's own episodes like "The Intruder" and "Lockdown". I was born in 1994 and Toonami first aired in 1997 when I was in preschool...

Those weren't shows.
They were sequences to update the block and keep viewers interested.
Read up.
It's adorable

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Asian Warrior 88
What happened to good shows like Johnny Bravo, Juniper Lee, Toonami, Naruto, Teen Titans, Family Matters, Keenan & Kel, All That, Fresh Prince and other shows that seem to have a solid plot and motivating story? Tell me why? Is it because I was born in the 90's (Generation Y)
Are you really trying to contradict yourself? I didn't watch a couple of those shows, but I'm pretty sure that Johnny Bravo, Keenan and Kel, and All That do NOT have a solid plot or motivating story. Stop whining and just watch reruns or search for shows that are on this day and age that have what you are looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff