Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Vampire

So...this was possibly one of the weirdest episodes they've put out.

First off, Lemongrab is like. Inbreeding 2theMAX or something because those other lemons were MESSED up.

Secondly, the friggin toilets were LEMON SQUEEZERS. i thought that was brilliant.

But onto the point of the episode: Finn tries to get Bubblegum's attention. AGAIN.

I'm glad Finn said he was done trying with Bubblegum, because that was getting really old.

But the end of the episode was a pretty big "holy poop!"

Flame Princess moved on already? I wouldn't blame her. Finn doesn't need a relationship. His personality doesn't call for it.

He should just wait until he's older, because he obviously doesn't know how to treat girls.

I mean, look how many times he made Flame Princess sad/mad!

Soyea. That's my bit. Tell me what you thought!

M
You know, I agree.

I don't think Finn's ready for a real relationship - he still has so much to learn about himself, treating women, and women in general.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
M for Marceline
Flame Princess moved on already? I wouldn't blame her.

jake said that he was kidding.

Dapper Vampire

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Yes, the first time, then at the very end after he and Finn laughed, he was like "Maybe." Then the episode ended.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
M for Marceline
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Yes, the first time, then at the very end after he and Finn laughed, he was like "Maybe." Then the episode ended.

yes, but you made it sound a bit like it was certain that she had already moved on.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User ImagegallowsCalibratorGC began pestering you

GC: 1 4GR33 TH4T F1NN PROBS 1SNT R34DY FOR 4 R3L4T1ONSH1P BUT 1 4M GL4D TH4T 4T TH3 3ND OF TH3 3PISOD3 F1NN L34RN3D H1S L3SSON 4ND W4S L1K3 1 TOT4LLY M3SS3D UP 1D B3TT3R F1X TH1NGS W1TH FP
GC: 1 M34N 1TS NO GUR3NT33 TH4T TH31R R3L4SH1ONSH1P W1LL CONT1NU3 OR S34S3 BUT ST1LL

Spicy Kit's Husbando

Handsome Daredevil

9,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When you think about it I doubt most 14 year old boys have any idea how to maintain a relationship.

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
i think finn's done a great job with how he treats women for a kid with a dog for a mother and hes only 14 no one really has a serous relationship at tht age and FP wasn't really the best girl friend either
wat if harem end

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Calen Arkadys
When you think about it I doubt most 14 year old boys have any idea how to maintain a relationship.

Ƭнιƨ ιƨ мɛ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

THIS.

I don't think people realize just how young Finn is sometimes. He's barely into his teens, and he's got his whole life ahead of him. Romance shouldn't be high on his list of priorities right now.

The best thing for Finn to do right now would be to take a little time for himself, and just discover himself before he goes off and discovers someone else. This should be Finn time, and he shouldn't feel pressured to be with someone else right now.
            User Image

...иσт cαяιиɢ.User Image
M for Marceline
So...this was possibly one of the weirdest episodes they've put out.

First off, Lemongrab is like. Inbreeding 2theMAX or something because those other lemons were MESSED up.

Secondly, the friggin toilets were LEMON SQUEEZERS. i thought that was brilliant.

But onto the point of the episode: Finn tries to get Bubblegum's attention. AGAIN.

I'm glad Finn said he was done trying with Bubblegum, because that was getting really old.

But the end of the episode was a pretty big "holy poop!"

Flame Princess moved on already? I wouldn't blame her. Finn doesn't need a relationship. His personality doesn't call for it.

He should just wait until he's older, because he obviously doesn't know how to treat girls.

I mean, look how many times he made Flame Princess sad/mad!

Soyea. That's my bit. Tell me what you thought!
M

I think its weird but i like it

Ruthless Romantic

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Finn needs a few episodes to mature a bit before he's ready for a relationship. He needs to learn that the world isn't was simple as black and white and that 'sorry' dosen't cut it sometimes.

Team Diedrich

I just saw that episode and wow, Lemongrab taking that crazy up to eleven. I felt so bad for the other one. "Acceptable." emotion_kirakira

And yeah, Finn's a teenage boy and it shows. Personally, I liked how it was in the earlier seasons, when he obviously had a crush on PB, but it was just a cute little thing and not overly important. Thankfully, relationship drama is still handled pretty well. ignoring the fandom

...I didn't know he and FP had broken up, though. It sucks when you have to rely on reruns. D :
Purple Hyena
Are we not going to talk about how emotionally traumatic this episode was, though? The episode was all about how Lemongrab 1 wanted to impress PB (( his mom, mind you )) so bad that he went to great lengths to recreate her castle and everything. The entire reason he and Lemongrab 2 don't get along is because Lemongrab 2 never knew the life of loneliness LG 1 knew. LG 1 was abandoned by PB shortly after creation and dubbed a failure, which would make you feel really shitty if your mom said that to you. Then LG 1 had to witness PB basically telling him that Lemonhope was a better son than he and that he deserved to be taken and put in a special school; something that LG 1 never had the chance to attend. At the end LG 1 has to witness PB taking Lemonhope to live the life LG 1 always wanted to live. He's grabbing the concrete so hard that it crumbles, which is something.

It made me like Lemongrab 1 a lot more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces