Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Noob

What inspired you to choose such a different style with this show? I must say the characters are quite uique.

In a relationship with World Warrior of Gold

Demonic Saint

Hi Mr. Pendleton!
I'm wondering if there will be another gender bending episode (I know alot of people asked that already..).
Also I'm wondering if Flame Princess and Lumpy Space Princess will show more often.
I understand if you don't have the time to answer my question due to there being so many people.
Please try to answer anyways!

User Image
Sorry for re-post ^^"

Friendly Carnivore

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
when will you give a voice for marshall lee? plus i love how the show comes out and a big thanks to cn for putting out the show. hope everything goes well and i wish you the best of luck. biggrin xd heart

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I am so excited that you are here! Thank you for coming onto Gaia to answer all of our crazy questions! :3

My dream is to one day create my own cartoon. That said, I was wondering, were there any cartoons that inspired you to go out and create Adventure Time?

After watching the Animaniacs and Kids Next Door the idea of making my own seemed pretty radical!

*Also, one time I sat down at a table at my college and I saw a doodle of Finn and Jake staring at me. It was pretty awesome. <3*

Noob

Whats it like while working and creating ideas? I am currently an aspiring graphic designer and i was wondering if it is used on the show(graphic design). Would that be a good path for me to choose?

1uxure's Prince

Heroic Hero

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Will Ice King ever come up with crazy fanfics and kidnap Jake and Fin, again?

2,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

I've got some very exciting news for you all!

On THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012 at 6:00pm PT (Pacific Time) I'll be stopping by Gaia Online to hang out with fans in this thread, and to answer your questions about Adventure Time in a live interview/Q & A session!

Please feel free to join me for this event, and come armed with any questions about Adventure Time you'd like to have answered! I'll try my best to answer as many of your questions as I am able for the duration of the interview/ Q & A session.

Hope to see all of you Adventure Time fans here on Thursday!
- The Real Pendleton Ward

do you like ofwgkta?
GENDER BENDER EPISODES, ANY NEW ONES?
do you know who die antwoord are?

and i love you a little too much

Adorable Duck

What is it like working with Jeremy Shada, Tom Kenny, and John DiMaggio? Do you ever get requests from Zack Shada to do some more work with you guys?

How did you feel about the cancellation of Flapjack and how was the transition from that to Adventure Time? Was it an easy transition? I was really disappointed when Flapjack was cancelled.
Will we see more of Susan Strong and her connection to Finn?
how did you come up with Adventure Time ??
heart heart heart heart heart heart
question question question question question

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
What made you decide to make Lady Rainicorn speak Korean instead of English?

Will there be any history shown with Marceline and Princess Bubblegum?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The REAL Pendleton Ward
LadyUsagiMoon
yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry
The REAL Pendleton Ward

*gives a COOKIE* As you can see I am a humancorn, and humancorns like me have many questions...... so I was wondering If you could be any creature on adventure time, what would you be and why?

BTW I MADE SOME FAN ART
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man.. any creature on the show.. dang.. well.. obvs i'd be.. ancient psychic tandem war elephant.. that elephant has mad power.. i suppose i'd need to psychic link with someone though to use it... so maybe that's not the best idea.. hrmm.. eh.. maybe i'd be the ice king.. he pretty much leads the life that i do now.. sitting in his apartment.. scrolling around on the internet.. using his ice magic for crafts.. mad crafts..
Not some kind of.... animal with approximate knowledge of all things?

Because that's totes what I would go for. Eh, Ben?

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Shirtless Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
OMG!!!ILOVE your show!!!!!!!!!
My Question is How Did You Make It So Awsome?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff