Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

ll the morningstar ll
Punk Bravery
helped!

people in the thread if you haven't already: help me?

Already did, but I'll add your thread to my main post so people can find it there!

thank you, i really appreciate that! 4laugh heart

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you cutie! biggrin heart

Pup

ll the morningstar ll

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
So sorry for replying late! ; u ;
Step-brothers, ay? I can see where that problem goes.
Step siblings sometimes aren't exactly the best, aha.
Yeah, those parts got me too.
Jeez. The barb part... made my lady parts ache horribly, I literally tightened my legs haha.
"NOPE. DO NOT GO THERE PLEASE."
I want all the ships showcased in my room, that'd be amazing.

I don't buy games anymore either until I watch a review myself,
I learned that the hard way, oh boy.
Destiny was good at the beginning, but it's gotten sucky now...
I'm sad. Cause it was so hyped up to be a good game, and it was in beta, but now it's just.. not as much as I expected.

So you notice it like I do then, perfect.
I'm so goddamn picky, it's not even funny.
And I notice the littliest of things.
I mean if it's only a few maps that repeat, I'll let it pass most of the time though.

You're ranking up those votes fast,
what's ya secret? xD
(Not that I can use it, already finished the achievement.)

Ruthless Prophet

Damaride

No problem! c:

Destiny did look good. I love the graphics and the style of it, but man it's just lacking. Doesn't even seem finished. I think I made the mistake of buying Black Ops 2 and took it back within a week. Didn't care for it. Though to be fair I'm not too huge into FP shooter games either. The only ones I do like are Halo and Borderlands.

Oh, you would definitely notice it then. Like I said there's only maybe about eight or ten small dungeon maps. But the thing is, there's sections that are closed off on each one of them. So you go in for one quest and the front parts open. You can only go so far, right? Well you go back in later for another one, and suddenly the second part's open. And it's like that for each and everyone one of them. They literally just reuse them over and over and it's terrible. It'd be ok if the maps themselves had substance to them or were interesting in design, but they're bland. Just caves with narrow tunnels that sometimes lead into big rooms where there are enemies. It's so--repetitive. They really dropped the ball on that game.

And I have no idea. I had 27 at one point, left it sit for about an hour and came back to see that I had 62. Blew my mind.

Pup

ll the morningstar ll

(I need to stop changing my damn outfit, omg.)

Same here,
it looks lovely, sounds lovely.
But the "finished" game just doesn't seem finished, maybe if they add in more stuff, I'll buy the finished version. I'm into FPS, a lot of them, but also picky of course.
Borderlands = heart though. uwu

Well s**t. Looks like I won't be buying that, maybe another version of the game.
Repetitive things in games just kills it for me.
What do you game on by the way? I had PS4, and some others, but my ex stole them, rofl.
So I'm just sticking to PC for right now.

And really?
Sounds like my Firestarter, it was at.. 20 something, and I went to sleep, came back to around 60 or 70 votes, haha.

Ruthless Prophet

Damaride

Bah, I change my outfit all the time too. twisted

Borderlands 2 has to be my all time favorite. Even better when I'm playing through it with a friend. All of them guns. heart

I usually play most of my stuff on the PS3 (Haven't invested in a PS4 yet) though there are just a couple of things that I play on Steam on the PC. But yea, mostly PS3.

That'd be great to just wake up and have this thing finished. Though, I think the reason it jumped up so much was that I was running around helping others and asking them to help back. So that might explain the sudden jump.

Eternal Seeker

14,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
emotion_bigheart

Pup

ll the morningstar ll

Well, unlike mine, yours are actually lovely.
Mine look like a three year old threw 'em together. xD

I love Borderlands 2 so much, it's honestly so fun.
I don't really have anyone to play it with anymore though, sucks.
I have a Steam, but since you're mostly on PS3, I won't offer to add ya on Steam. (Unless you really wanted me too.)

You never know, it may just happen.
I know mine was because of posting my link about, asking them to post their link in their main post, and I would do the same. Worked like a charm, and a lot of them finished quickly, too.

Oh! I meant to ask,
is your name a reference to Saints Row at all?
If not, disregard my idiot question. xD

Ruthless Prophet

Damaride

I like yours though! I think they look awesome, especially the little flapping demon wings. Those are cool.

Yea if I played it on PC I'd totally play with you, but I don't have it on that platform sadly.
You could yea, but I'm hardly ever on and I probably don't play any of the games you play. But still, might as well right? (Though I don't really remember what my steam username is atm so I might have to get back to you on that)

I think I had a few people who added me to their main post as well. That could've been a huge chunk of it too. Definitely works yea. This is going faster then my firestarter did.

Actually no it isn't, it's mainly referring to Lucifer. But at the same time, I love love love Saints Row. So I suppose in a way it could be taken that way too. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff