Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

Alright, alright! Jeez! I'm going!

User Image

So mean to me! emo crying

Pup

ll the morningstar ll

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Hey, ya never know, you may be apart of those families with the 986958949 kids. xD
As for a favourite movie... I enjoy Silent Hill a lot, along with the LOTR trilogy. I have more, but my brain isn't working too much for me today, haha. ..Dumb brain.
I'm attempting the nightmare mode myself, cause trophies. ..I ******** suck at it. Then again, it's nightmare mode & I tend to just try to play it like it's on a regular difficulty. Go figure.
I have a hoodie for ME, it has a cowl hoodie & all that. I love it to death. ; u ;
I didn't get to buy the collectors edition due to the same reason, though I still love the game just as much.
Fantasy games are alright, but they gotta keep my interest. I love fantasy games, but are very picky with them. You like sci-fi too? Yay. Something else we have in common, I was going to ask to add you, but I didn't want to come off as weird.
Dragon Age sounds interesting, and looks interesting to me. I'm sure I'll like it, so I'll give it a try once my money allows me to.

Greedy Man-Lover

Party don't start til I walk in

User Image

Seeker

ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

Alright, alright! Jeez! I'm going!

User Image

So mean to me! emo crying

I'm only mean because I loves you~ It's how I show affection!
emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Prophet

Damaride

Oh gosh I hope not, I couldn't imagine that many siblings. Holy jeez.
I like Silent Hill too, but I think I love the games more. And same with the LOTR trilogy, I watched those so many times over and over when they first came out.
Same, that's what I want to do too. I'm used to going through it guns blazing but now I actually have to use strategy and cover. It's difficult.
Oh man I'd love a hoodie! I'd also love to have a model of the Normandy too. Damn, need to write this stuff down.

That's pretty much how I am on fantasy things as well. It's the reason I ended up actually loving Dragon Age Origins. It's a lot like ME in the fact it has a lot of areas to explore. Though, Dragon Age II--I'd probably skip that all together and just read about what happens, because you're pretty much stuck in one small city with maps that are re-used over and over. And it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the game. Dragon Age Inquisition is turning out to be wonderful though! I'm only 1/3 of the way through it and I'm really loving the variety of maps and areas in it.

Sure you can add me. c:

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

I'm only mean because I loves you~ It's how I show affection!
emotion_kirakira

-sniffles- Oookkkkk -hugs legs- Can I haz candy then? emotion_kirakira I logged into my mules and voted like you told me to!

User Image

Pup

ll the morningstar ll

You & me both,
I can barely stand having just one sibling. xD
I like the games more myself, in my opinion, the movies feel a bit rushed & don't have as much to offer as the games do, but the movies are still enjoyable.
I still watch LOTR, haha. I'm so into things like that, and it's by far my favourite movie trilogy.
I enjoyed Braveheart, too.
"HERE I AM, GUYS. GUNNA KILL YA ALL."
/Dies within 0.2 seconds.
"...Oh wait, forgot, nightmare difficulty."
Literally me every time, and half the time I KNOW it's not on normal.
/Face desk.
I want a Normandy model too, oh god, it would look so lovely in my room.
We'll just make a big list together, and buy all the stuff together, haha.
Is that so? I may just attend to the ones you found the most interest & fun in then, to save myself money & time, haha. So picky on what I spend money on, cause some games I have because they looked/sounded interesting. ..Then only to find out, it's not exactly all that.
I need a game with big areas to explore, and a lot to do.
Or I end up losing my interest.
Added. c:
Yay, new friends!

Seeker

ll the morningstar ll

-sniffles- Oookkkkk -hugs legs- Can I haz candy then? emotion_kirakira I logged into my mules and voted like you told me to!

User Image

-gives candy- c:
you deserve it!

Ruthless Prophet

Damaride

I'm an only child myself, but I do have three worthless step-brothers. So, yea, I'm with you there. neutral
There were definitely parts in the SH movies that completely creep me out though. When the siren sounded the first time I got chills, that sound still makes me want to hide under a bed. And when pyramid head got a hold of that girl outside the church. Talk about graphic. And well...the whole barb wire violation thing near the end too. Made me want to wrap duct tape around my legs. Dear lord.
It would look awesome! To be fair I'd love to have a whole collection of model ships. The Normandy, the U.S.S. Enterprise maybe even Serenity. And a handful of others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I don't buy a game unless I've watched someone play it for a bit. So I can get a feel of how it's going to go. That and I usually watch youtubers review it, because most of the time they're pretty blunt about whether it's good or not. I'm just glad I didn't invest in Destiny like I wanted to (because I loved Halo) or I would've been extremely upset.

Yea, there's gotta be a variety to the maps they use in a game or I lose interest too. If the games re-using the same eight small dungeon maps over and over through the course of a sixty-seventy hour game, then I'm definitely going to notice. Which was what DA II's problem was. You'd notice it within the first ten hours. It's not pleasant.

Woo! c:

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

Yay!! -eats it all-

Seeker

Seeker

Ruthless Prophet

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
ll the morningstar ll
Damaride
Hello dear, I am back again. heart
How did your Firestarter go, still working on it? Or did ya complete it?
Good luck on getting the popular tag!

Hi again biggrin
Went well, just finished it a few minutes ago actually. So thanks for the help on it.
And thanks again for helping here too! heart

Helped!

Oh, handsome man! heart Would you please help us with our Sausage Fest? Can you believe it's been two days, and we still don't have it?

Ruthless Prophet

Hydrangia

Helped! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out