Total Votes:[ 240 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82 83 > >>

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
TheEbullientAilurophile
This is a thread for the various achievements I am trying to complete. Currently, I am working on
- Inquisitor
- Threadmaster
- Megathread

And I will tip if I remember to. If I don't, feel free to poke me. Or not. Actually, I would prefer it if you didn't. But feel free to remind me. And if you want me to help you, post the link to your thread.

Updated Sun. August 31st.
Elocutionist
Awarded to anyone who's made 10,000 posts on the Gaia forums. Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history.

Inquisitor
Given to Gaians who receive 100 votes on a single poll.
Progress: 15/100
15%

Threadmaster
Given to any Gaian who earns the coveted "Popular" tag on a thread.
Progress: 10/100
10%

Firestarter
Given to any Gaian whose controversial thread earns the "Heated" tag.
I'll deal with this later.

Lavish Tipper
Awarded to those who tip 100 posts.

Megathread
Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread.
Progress: 88/500
17.6%

Hive Mind
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with identical outfits post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Overstocked
Awarded to any Gaian who sells the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace.

Noob wrangler
Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings.

Streaker
Earned by logging in on 60 consecutive days.
Progress: 35/60
58.33%

Sausage Fest
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Gender Swap
Awarded for buying and using the "Gender Bender" potion.

Happy Birthday!
Awarded to anyone who visits Gaia on their birthday.

Conventioneer
Awarded to anyone who attends at least one IRL Gaia event and redeems their convention items.
Unlikely to ever happen...

I am available for helping out with Clambake, anything involving tipping or being tipped, anything involving having someone post on your thread/<3 your thread/vote in your poll, and currently Nudist Colony and Prayer Circle. I think I covered everything...

Done and done.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Talahasis
Thank you very much.

11,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
TheEbullientAilurophile
It's very good, though the manga is a bit violent... The anime doesn't go as far as the manga, which is pretty short anyway. There is also a prequel series called Spiral: Alive that I have not read, but my older brother said is very good.

Somewhat related, I sort of feel bad for the Wiki... It seems a little rejected...And this series just needs a larger fan base. So, I am glad that you are interested in it!

Sorry, I seem to have run on a bit... Eh. Whatever.

Violent ? That's ok... I guess sweatdrop I will try to see it, figure out by myself... the difference between the manga and the anime is interesting to know too, I'll try to see if I found both... thanks !

a larger fan base... it's a common problem to a lot of good manga... I'll try it anyways

"run on a bit..." I don't understand what you said so well, not your fault, my english isn't perfect and I'm starting to get sleepy, it's 23h here sweatdrop may come back tomorrow, don't worry anyways if it's related to the fact of being so fan of that manga and talking a lot about it, it sounds natural to me sweatdrop I can understand that, I'm pretty the same with the ones (manga) that I like the best.

Hope I'm still understandable, and you didn't talked so much neither, so I hope I didn't offend you in anyways...

I have to go now, but wish you a good day/evening/week whatever... emotion_zzz

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Tania_1_3_7
TheEbullientAilurophile
It's very good, though the manga is a bit violent... The anime doesn't go as far as the manga, which is pretty short anyway. There is also a prequel series called Spiral: Alive that I have not read, but my older brother said is very good.

Somewhat related, I sort of feel bad for the Wiki... It seems a little rejected...And this series just needs a larger fan base. So, I am glad that you are interested in it!

Sorry, I seem to have run on a bit... Eh. Whatever.

Violent ? That's ok... I guess sweatdrop I will try to see it, figure out by myself... the difference between the manga and the anime is interesting to know too, I'll try to see if I found both... thanks !

a larger fan base... it's a common problem to a lot of good manga... I'll try it anyways

"run on a bit..." I don't understand what you said so well, not your fault, my english isn't perfect and I'm starting to get sleepy, it's 23h here sweatdrop may come back tomorrow, don't worry anyways if it's related to the fact of being so fan of that manga and talking a lot about it, it sounds natural to me sweatdrop I can understand that, I'm pretty the same with the ones (manga) that I like the best.

Hope I'm still understandable, and you didn't talked so much neither, so I hope I didn't offend you in anyways...

I have to go now, but wish you a good day/evening/week whatever... emotion_zzz
G'night! I hope you come back tomorrow!

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
This is good-bye from me as well. I will be back tomorrow at some point.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

39,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Bump!

heart

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

39,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Bump!

heart

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

39,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Bump!

heart

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lilacia

Bump!

heart
Thank you very much!

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
...I should probably get off soon.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
...G'night.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Aaaaand I'm back. Morning. ...I'm hungry.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Has anyone here been watching Aldnoah.Zero?

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
...Y'know, I should probably go get food.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'll be right back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers