Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you answer this poll?

Yes 0.7125 71.2% [ 171 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 40 ]
Other 0.12083333333333 12.1% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83

bump

hey there, come share your favorite song at my musical threadmaster?

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
You are very welcome.

Yes, I do.
What are you studying?
Science and art. Plus other stuff... And you?

I'm very sorry that I haven't replied sooner, life's been incredibly hectic lately.

I'm studying interior design and taking some other classes that I'm interested in, like German and Photoshop.

You don't have to apologize. I know it's a bit difficult to get on here when you're super busy IRL.

That's really cool! I would like to learn German, but it isn't offered at my school. I don't actually know that much about interior design, but it sounds interesting.

One of my friends started teaching herself Japanese by renting starter books from the library. Maybe they have some German ones you could borrow 3nodding

It's interesting, but you have to learn a bit about everything, like architecture, electricity, pipes, that kind of stuff. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's important to know in case you need to change some plans around.
I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully they do. I know they have books on Spanish and Chinese, but I'm not sure what else.

Ah. Yeah, that is a smart idea.

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile

I'm very sorry that I haven't replied sooner, life's been incredibly hectic lately.

I'm studying interior design and taking some other classes that I'm interested in, like German and Photoshop.

You don't have to apologize. I know it's a bit difficult to get on here when you're super busy IRL.

That's really cool! I would like to learn German, but it isn't offered at my school. I don't actually know that much about interior design, but it sounds interesting.

One of my friends started teaching herself Japanese by renting starter books from the library. Maybe they have some German ones you could borrow 3nodding

It's interesting, but you have to learn a bit about everything, like architecture, electricity, pipes, that kind of stuff. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's important to know in case you need to change some plans around.
I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully they do. I know they have books on Spanish and Chinese, but I'm not sure what else.

I can totally help you with Spanish 3nodding
Except I'm gonna teach you Mexican xd

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile

I'm taking Spanish in school, but I have a hard time remembering verbs...

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile
InsideTheseTears
TheEbullientAilurophile

I'm taking Spanish in school, but I have a hard time remembering verbs...

That's normal when learning a new language.

If you ever have any questions, let me know 3nodding

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
How's Elocutionist going?

Loyal Friend

15,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100