Gold! 0.14358974358974 14.4% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 780 ]

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Spring break for me, my lovelies. heart Will be around to bump, chat, and refresh the roster more often... when I'm not sleeping all day, that is. wink

Beloved Prophet

19,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
Went through the roster. At least you college students get real spring breaks. Certainly not the case in the public school district as you can probably recall, dearest.

No Pants

These cinnamon rolls from Panera are so freaking ginormous they don't even fit on the plate I'm using. emotion_omnomnom

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I think it's probably just our school district that's particularly stingy with giving out breaks. I bet plenty other kids out there got real spring breaks outside of college. xd

Anxious Apparition

Hoarding Event Items
<3 Thread Master AND Another <3 Thread Master

And check out the free item link in my signature! Share it around~
Questing Ink

No Pants

Hard to believe the weekend is already here, meaning the next week of classes is just around the bend. stare I need more than a week to make any progress with the things that bring me joy. If only if only there were more hours in the days.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nooooooooooooo why does it have to be Saturday already whyyyyyyyyyy crying

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Thanks everyone for helping me out with my other achievements. heart
To give back, feel free to post your threads here, and I'll add them to the front page for others to see too. If you want to be advertised, give me a quote! When the roster begins to empty I typically search for threads 10 or so pages back that haven't had much luck, so hope you don't mind the extra boost. 3nodding

Rules and Guidelines:
Update: Since this is becoming a recent issue, I will state this here for everyone to see:
I will ONLY advertise achievement threads or threads you would like to get an achievement from (aka getting Threadmaster on your quest thread or whatever). I unfortunately will not advertise anything else: no shops, no guilds, no quest threads, no charities, no contest threads UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET AN ACHIEVEMENT ON SAID THREAD. I might take a look at it, but I will NOT advertise it here. I won't get mad at you for it and I am not mad at anyone who has done it before, but I CANNOT help you in that case.

The type of advertisement I will NOT stand for are links that lead OUTSIDE of Gaia. THESE, my friends, are against the TOS, and I WILL blacklist and report you if you link anything of the sort here. I've already had numerous issues with offsite advertising here, and I will NOT tolerate it in any way. You have been warned.

The following are just guidelines, so it won't bother me if you don't pay attention to these:
1 - I'm not likely to change my avi to help with Nudist Colonies or Hive Minds or Prayer Circles, BUT I'll be more likely to help if you ask my mule account that frequents the thread too. However, if you are very close to completing it, I will likely jump in.
2 - I can help with Clambakes and will not likely gender bend again in the future. I've done it twice, and as much as I love it, I think I've gotten my fill. I have a male mule account you are happy to ask for assistance with Sausage Fest.
3 - If you refer me to an active Hive Mind thread you'd like to participate in but you do not have the required item, I will probably buy it for you if it's not too expensive. Just ask... you never know.
4 - I can gift you something or trade you something for Someone Likes You and Swap Meet. It won't be worth much, but I can do it. Just ask.
5 - I have a pair of wings available so you can gift me Buck Teeth for Tooth Fairy. Just poke me when I'm online and I can put them on for you.
6 - Feel free to link to your shop for Marketplace related achievements. I won't spend too much, but I'll be happy to help you out if the prices are reasonable and I want something enough.
7 - I accept all friend requests for achievements, but I am likely to take you off my friends list after you get the achievement unless you leave a good impression on me and maybe talk a little or something.
8 - If you need a tip achievement, I might just spam tip you until you get it. Hope you catch me in a money flinging mood.
9 - The more often you pop in the thread, the more likely I am to spoil you. heart

All bumps are appreciated and tipped, although I might only tip the first few if you bump a bunch in a row. xd

My Achievements To Be Earned
Conventioneer - Last basic achievement to earn, and I'd be very grateful if someone was generous enough to help with this. heart
Alchemy Level 3 - Working away....

Help these threads too! - These threads may need more than the category they're in.
Quote me to be added to the list, and try to quote me again when your goal is achieved.
(The ones with a heart next to it have been on the list for a while and could really use the help!)

- Popular Threads/Mega threads:
Deus ex Pyrus

- Inquisitors:
luvlee_pretty_gurl
klipper pink

- Firestarters:
ll-Frantic-ll
Mister Rees

- Threadmasters:
Bkewl4ever
Tsuin the Shaman
psychotic midds
BlademasterKnight

- Ultimate Player:
Anyone can add me, Skyler Dunes, Jethro Veltread, Detra Melfic, Kia803, Zansatsu, and my mule, The-Lord-Alotana.
Skyler, Jethro, Kia, and I have the achievement already, so you can remove us afterwards. Detra, Zansatsu, and Alotana could still use help with it.

- My Regulars:
Skyler Dunes
Jethro Veltread
Bleach1114
Kia803
Detra Melfic
The-Lord-Alotana (my mule account)

- Cool Threads of Cool People:
- Blacklist:
You will only be added to this list if you post offsite links or are detrimental to anyone's achievement efforts. So don't.

marvid
marviid
iiichantik
ayucious

My Earned Achievements
Perfect Attendance
Elocutionist
Millionaire
Inquisitor
Firestarter
Megathread
Threadmaster
Mark Twain
Conversationalist
Tycoon
Clambake
Gender Swap
Sausage Fest
Hive Mind
Nudist Colony
Popular Thread
Prayer Circle
Mega Tipsy/Super Tipsy
Big Tipper/Lavish Tipper
The Perfect Setup
Invisible
Tooth Fairy
Ultimate Player

Holiday Group Art! - For Christmas 2012: Enjoy.

Art Policy: - CURRENTLY ON HOLD. I will not be giving out any more freebies until my art queue is EMPTY. The policy rule will also be undergoing adjustments.
Every 10 pages I'll give out some free art to the first one on the page if I see you've been active in helping other threads of the Achievement forum. Doesn't necessarily have to be my listed ones, but I'd appreciate it. HOWEVER, if I see you've been bumping my thread excessively just to get to that particular page, I will not draw you. I don't mind once or twice every once in a while, but don't go crazy. I don't need Megathread anymore. sweatdrop

Page 50: Bleach1114
Page 60: aww shxt
Page 70: g00kie_m0nster (in queue)

Thank you for all for helping me with my completed achievements! I'll be browsing the Achievements Forum for others in need, so feel free to ask me for help.
heart Thanks everyone! heart

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Baphomet Is Speaking:
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

would you mind adding my helping thread to your list?
User Image
i help with achievements, and there's also a charity in my sig that's open to everyone.

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!

Muscular Protector

At least you actually get the occasional break from things. That's probably the main thing I miss about going to school... it was usually the only thing you had to worry about.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
True dat. xd Might be a pain in the kneecap to keep up the grades and all the academic nonsense, but at least it's still school and you get breaks here and there. For them working class peeps, you gotta wait for federal holidays and the like. sweatdrop Do you even get federal holidays where you are, Detra?

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gaia_angelleft Good luck! gaia_nitemareright

Help me?

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
4laugh Helped heart If anyone can help back, I would really appreciated it ThreadMaster and Iquisitor

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Sorry guys, been really busy and I was having issues with getting kicked off my campus wireless network all the time. Everything should hopefully be fixed. sweatdrop

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Went on a geology field trip and totally messed up my shoes with ultra slippery, silty soil. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff